“Incredibly bad server/waitress.”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 105 Restaurants in Rancho Mirage
Price range: US$ 21 - US$ 80
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: East Veldt Street
Transit: The SunBus has a bus stop on the corner of Bob Hope & Hwy 111
Description: Fleming's Rancho Mirage, CA is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located at The River, across from the Rancho Las Palmas Resort, in the Coachella Valley near Palm Desert.
Reviewed 22 January 2018

A foursome last evening was spoiled by an incredibly bad waitress with an attitude you could drive a bus through. Her Manager made it even worse by jumping on us without getting the proper story. He removed her and had Carol take over, she should be cloned so she can look after everybody, she was lovely. However, Christine should be relegated to some-where else so customers don't have to deal with her at all.
Will not be rushing off to Flemings any time soon.

3  Thank Catherine June B

Reviewed 14 January 2018

I always wondered why anyone would want to spend a large sum of money on something they can cook themselves..that's why I have rarely if ever ordered a steak in a restaurant. But, more recently had occasion to go to Flemmings and took a walk on the wild side and ordered a steak. Well..after the second bite I was a convert. I don't know how that steak got so tender, or so beefy flavored but I do know how it got cooked to perfection. Overall, was a great experience, already trying to duplicate my Flemings steak at home, hmmm, first have to source some pretty well aged prime beef I expect!

1  Thank Sandra M
Reviewed 12 January 2018

My husband and I had dinner at this Fleming's while visiting Palm Desert. Fleming's is the place to go for good quality steak, but is pricey since everything is a la carte unless they have a special deal. If you are not a steak lover, like me, try the salmon or the pork chop. The restaurant lighting is dim in much of the dining area...we requested to be moved to a table under a light; we saw other guests using lights on their cell phones to read the menu.The food was delicious - from salad to steak & shrimp/salmon to dessert. The service was outstanding; the staff paid great attention to addressing guests' needs. Special thanks to our server Carol and the manager James Evans.

2  Thank antsonia
Reviewed 20 December 2017

Decided to try their Happy Hour from 5-7 nightly during the week. We were the first people there and sat at the only table in the bar. The server took our order of 2 Prime burgers with fries, one medium rare and one medium. I am not sure why it took the food so long to come as there were literally only one other couple there. It was a good 20 mins and we were not offered bread and butter as several other patrons that arrived later were. The burgers were good but not great. Mine was dry and certainly not medium rare. The whole time we were there, the many staff on duty stood around and talked to each other. Would have expected such a high end steakhouse to have better food. Won't be back.

1  Thank Maureen S
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

A great place to go if you like a nice steak. The ambiance is great. The wait staff are courteous, friendly and efficient. The service was excellent and the food was delicious.