“Went for First Time for Happy Hour”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 105 Restaurants in Rancho Mirage
Price range: US$ 21 - US$ 80
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: East Veldt Street
Transit: The SunBus has a bus stop on the corner of Bob Hope & Hwy 111
Description: Fleming's Rancho Mirage, CA is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located at The River, across from the Rancho Las Palmas Resort, in the Coachella Valley near Palm Desert.
Reviewed 20 December 2017

Decided to try their Happy Hour from 5-7 nightly during the week. We were the first people there and sat at the only table in the bar. The server took our order of 2 Prime burgers with fries, one medium rare and one medium. I am not sure why it took the food so long to come as there were literally only one other couple there. It was a good 20 mins and we were not offered bread and butter as several other patrons that arrived later were. The burgers were good but not great. Mine was dry and certainly not medium rare. The whole time we were there, the many staff on duty stood around and talked to each other. Would have expected such a high end steakhouse to have better food. Won't be back.

1  Thank Maureen S

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

A great place to go if you like a nice steak. The ambiance is great. The wait staff are courteous, friendly and efficient. The service was excellent and the food was delicious.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

If you've never heard of Flemings it's a high-end restaurant and a part of the Outback chain. It's not inexpensive but, if yours a steak lover, it's well worth the price.

My partner and I had won a $50 gift card at a charity auction last year but didn't get around to using it until after it had expired. Although we doubted the restaurant would accept it, we took it with us anyway. As it turned out, it was a good thing we did as the restaurant manager allowed us to use it.

The ambiance was very comfortable and inviting due to very little noise. My partner had the aged ribeye and I had a New York steak. Both were cooked perfectly to our satisfaction...juicy and tender. For sides we had Yukon mashed potatoes and sauted brussel sprouts with bacon. Delicious!

I must add that the manager, James Evans and our server, Dana Karr showered us with attention to our every need. The rest of the staff was courteous, efficient and unobtrusive. I will definitely dine there again.

1  Thank johnaQ3225OB
Reviewed 26 November 2017

I had one of the best rib steaks ever. 20 ounce prime on the bone. Cooked perfect. My wife had lobster tempura, but we shared a little of each. Onion rings were super. Service was excellent.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I was a guest at the seminar therefore the menu offerings were limited. With that being said I had an amazing Angus burger, with Yukon gold mashed potatoes, and fresh salad with walnuts and cranberries. Absolutely delicious. I would imagine this is truly a 5 star experience for dinner.