“One of our favorite local restaurants!”
Review of Si Bon

Si Bon
Reserve with OpenTable
Si Bon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 107 Restaurants in Rancho Mirage
Cuisines: Belgian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Si Bon welcomes you with soft buttery walls, bright red cafe chairs and white stone tables. Hand painted murals depict Brussels and complete this charming European Bistro. Si Bon is open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner!
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We have enjoyed having Si Bon restaurant in our neighborhood. It is well established, the food is delicious! Every thing on the menu is great! Patio dining is very enjoyable. The servers are so attentive! We are so fortunate to have them in our Albertsons shopping center. Highly recommend eating there!

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Had an incredibly relaxed dinner here with my wife, brother, and sister-in-law. The latter two live nearby and frequent this place often, so wanted to share it with us. My sister-in-law had her favorite beet salad and another appetizer, which I don’t recall. My brother had fried Oregon Sand Dabs, while I enjoyed the Hanger Steak with the justly-famous Belgian Fries. Lastly my wife was thrilled with her three course special (she had the mussels in garlic butter; the steak and shrimp; and Gelato), which she loved. We all had nice glasses of wine ($9), and our server did a great job. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Outstanding food and service. The Belgian waffles , in various forms, were great. Not a huge place so booking ahead worthwhile

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a place with a patio so we could take our dog. So we found Si Bon from an app that tells you we’re dogs are accepted at which restaurants. The hostess sat us at one of the smaller tables on the patio even though the place was not busy and larger tables were everywhere. We ordered a turkey club on a waffle and a burger on a waffle. The waffle, used as a bun was great. The turkey was dry and not fresh. My husband said his burger was just ok. The fries were decent. I certainly cannot recommend this restaurant other then to say if you like the waffle idea, try it out. We won’t be back.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Mostly populated by the retired country club set, I was seated so close to four of these residents that I could overhear EVERY detail of their combined disrespecting of their "Friends" The Snookers. The mushroom soup was very good but was more like a cup portion wise, though the price was bowl sized. The smoked salmon was average but the waffle chip upon which it was served was soggy. Service was excellent (Erin).