“It’s one of the best places around for breakfast or lunch. Really!”
Review of Palms Cafe

Palms Cafe
Ranked #17 of 107 Restaurants in Rancho Mirage
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 20 June 2016

Their location is on the north end of the Atrium Center on Highway 111 in Rancho Mirage, so it’s pretty convenient. It has a nice, open feel to it; the backs of the booths show pictures of classic cars and hot rods – kind of cool.

Since it was lunch time I looked over their sandwich offerings and decided on their version of a Philly Cheese Steak. When it arrived I immediately asked for a box to put half of it in. There’s no way I could eat all of that! I warmed it up for lunch the next day. I noticed that the rest of my group mostly got omelets of differing kinds, and they looked huge, too.

I thought my sandwich could have used more cheese, but otherwise it was yummy. Maybe I’ll just get the French Dip next time.

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed 31 May 2016

This place is known more for its breakfast, but we actually came by here during lunch.
Very friendly staff when we came in. Servers were a little slow though, but food came our quick.

We opted for a hamburger with fries and the carne asada quesadilla. The carne asada quesadilla was the highlight.

Overall, this was a good place for lunch. Not crowded. Has its own parking lot just in front of the restaurant. I wouldn't necessarily recommend this place as a must visit, but if anyone asked for a place for lunch, I would hesitate to let them know about this place.

Here is my rating scale.

1 - Never Again, Avoid at all costs
2 - Poor experience. Look for alternatives
3 - Decent. Has pros and cons.
4 - Good. Would Recommend.
5 - Incredible - Makes me want to come back and do it again

Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

Clean, friendly staff and quick. Breakfast was above average for a whole in the wall cafe. We stayed in Ranch Mirage and the Location is very close.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

This is the to go to place for breakfast. The service id wonderful and the the food is plentiful and good.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

Open til 3 for lunch was a plus since we were running late and most other cafe's or restauraunts either closed at 2 or stopped lunch service at 2. There were 3 of us and i had the Bubba berger which i honestly can say was one of the best burgers i ever had and you can choose to have with fries, slaw, cottage cheese or fruit , i had the cottage cheese $14. It was huge with 2 patties of very tasty beef. The others had cobb salad $13 and a tuna melt $12. Both others were satisfied and had ample. The fries are extra crispy and satisfying i did try a few. The servers are very nice. To find the place is a bit tricky as there is no sign on the road ,if you are heading south on 111 from Palm Springs stay on the left after Frank Sinatra and take the first legal left turn into the old Atrium mall and then in the lot take a left turn to the far North end of the lot Plenty of parking too.