“Unique Sports Bar”

Burgers & Beer
Ranked #23 of 107 Restaurants in Rancho Mirage
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 15
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Great burgers and a wide variety of other menus items to chose from. Full service bar but maintains a family friendly atmosphere.
Reviewed 3 May 2018

In search of a sports bar type environment, we had been to this location a year ago for lunch. This time we were coming for dinner and were in search of a baseball game.

With lots of TV's situated throughout the restaurant, the staff was only too willing to switch one of the stations to the game we wanted to watch. We had hopes we could put it on the video monitor which is in our booth but unfortunately that TV didn't support the channel we needed.

No worries, we watched the game overhead and ordered our drinks and meals from the attentive staff. A relish tray of pickled vegetables came out first. There was a good selection of beers and a less adequate selection of wines. The name does say "beers."

The food comes out quite quickly. The wait staff uses a team approach to get the tood to the table quickly. Refills are prompt. Follow up service is good. There a mud pie on the dessert menu which was large enough for the four of us to share. As it had been with lunch we found the entire experience to be very enjoyable.

Daniel S, Public Relations Manager at Burgers & Beer, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Hello KenVicLee.

Thank you for visiting us at our Rancho Mirage location and also thank you for your review. We are glad to read that you had a good experience. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 7 March 2018

This place has a lot of different types of beers and burgers. But they have other stuff as well. One person in our party had the shrimp cocktail, although it was not called that. When it arrived it looked like there were almost no shrimp in it. Most places put all the expensive stuff in view, but here there actually were plenty of shrimp, they were just hidden. I think the third person's burger looked like it would taste better than mine (I went with one with caramelized onions and blue cheese) and theirs had the egg on top, but that just represents the mood I was in at that time.
Service was good. No complaints

Reviewed 4 March 2018

A not fancy sports bar that was well-attended and bistro noisy. Rajita (I believe that was the name) burger with Ortega chili strips, melted Jack cheese, tomato, lettuce, and raw red onion done medium was juicy and tasty. Good service. Clean, large parking lot. No complaints. Will return. If you get a dish with chili powder, best to get it on the side to control the heat.

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Great place for lunch. Sports bar type vibe with multiple tv. My wife and I both enjoyed our burgers and topped them off with delicious milk shakes; her vanilla, mine chocolate. Great service too. Recommend highly.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

We were looking for something simple for lunch and stumbled on this place,. I had an amazing shrimp burger! Literally grilled shrimp with jack and cheddar cheese made into a patty, and they even had a gluten free bun for me. It was excellent and I'm trying to figure out how to get the chef at my favorite restaurant back home to start making them! My husband had a burger and fries. Everything was great right down to the service. I stopped at 4 stars only because there was an unusually high mark up for the gluten free bun.