“Dont go here”

Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Rancho Mirage
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Dont go here”
Reviewed 28 April 2012 via mobile

I drove 3 1/2 hours to this hotel that I made a reservation at over the phone 4 weeks prior. Upon arrival my room wasnt ready. So we went to the concert we were in town for. Came back at midnight when I meet the worst person in the hotel industry. The manager was extremely rude, nasty, and just an overall horrible person. She had no customer service skills. I know this because when I went to the front desk to finish the check in process the manager said I could not use my business credit card because my business name was on it not my name. When I asked her what can be done, i have no other card? She shrugged her shoulders and said I dont know. I have used this card at several hotels with no problem. As a matter of fact I drove down the road and got a room at another hotel without any problems. I hope whoever reads this will cancel their rsvp and go else where.

• Stayed April 2012
11 Thank Mosesac
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (160)
Lakewood, California
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Very clean and inviting casino hotel. The rooms are large and clean and away from the casino. there was easy access from the freeway. The elevator service was very good.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good higher up are a better view the halls are not to long
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank m d
England
Reviewed 20 April 2012

We stayed here for 4 nights, but since we had two separate bookings we had to change rooms, and so we had to wait some time for our second room despite the front desk staff saying it would be ready within an hour of checking out of our initial room. The rooms were really nice, much better than expected. The bathrooms are fairly large with a spacious bath and shower. The rooms did not have coffee or tea. We ate at the poolside bar and the cafe and ordered room service on one occasion. I didn't think the food was particularly great. Room service was overpriced. I found the staff at front desk were not particularly friendly or efficient. The phone in our room was broken, we asked for it to repaired and they said they would send someone up. No one came. Perhaps most unforgivably, the room was never serviced. So since our phone wasn't working, it was necessary for me to venture out into the corridor to find a maid so I could get some clean towels. It's a shame because the property is so nice, but I don't think I would return.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank kawaiitraveller
Long Beach, California
Reviewed 12 April 2012 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights to relax. Initially the staff were helpful but service was sorely lacking at the pool. The resort charges a fee which is typical but the staff at the pool were awfully rude. I waited at the bar in front of 4 staff members who completely ignored me. It was as if I was invisible. That had happened during our last stay which prompted this review.

Stayed April 2012
1 Thank RChop
Indio, California
Reviewed 27 March 2012

We stayed Friday night at Agua Caliente Hotel and Casino. The room was way above our expetations and the buffet was very good with plenty of different kinds of food. The staff was very friendy. The casino was busy and we played for awhile but did not win but that was okay we had a great time and will be back there soon. Highly recommend this site.

Room Tip: Make a reservation ahead of time because the hotel has many concerts and are usually sold out.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
7.9 km away
JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa
1.9 km away
Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa

Been to Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK