All reviews great location indoor pool staff was friendly ontario airport lots of places to eat ontario mills business trip starbucks coffee parking lot front desk staff within walking distance restaurant options marriott property business center rooms are clean stayed here for one night free breakfast
Reviewed 19 April 2018

Rooms are nice and clean. Overall the property is great and the front desk staff are nice and helpful.

Two people who make this property shine are Robert and Lorena. They are super helpful and both are very accommodating. Whether they are getting you a meal or a glass of wine, both of them make you feel at home and welcomed. Thank Robert and Lorena for making our stay so pleasant.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Tharaldson, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Thank you for the review! We are happy you enjoyed your stay and service, specifically from Lorena and Robert, they are a great addition to our team! Thanks again, we look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 19 April 2018

As a frequent Courtyard guest, I often skip the Bistro to try out the local restaurants. This location however, is the exception. I go out of my way to stop in at breakfast and for happy hour. Marriott has really upped the game with the Bistro in terms of selection and quality. What really sets this location aside is the staff. The "Courtyard A Team" staffs this location and brings professionalism and fun to the table every time I have visited.

Our morning team lead by Erica, Janay, and Robette is a great way to start the day. During my last visit the menu had recently changed and I was blown away at how well the team handled the transition and excelled at making the new menu quickly. Everyone in the morning is usually in a rush, so the team here will get you sorted out with great food and on your way.

At night happy hour with Lorena and Robert is great way to wind down your day. It is an absolutely pleasure to be around the night team and so much fun to watch them interact with guests. Whether you are frequent guest of the hotel, or maybe your first time at a Marriott you will be treated as a VIP. Everyone leaves the bistro happy at night with this team for sure!

I have truly enjoyed getting to know the entire Bistro team and they should be the benchmark for all Courtyard Bistros. In 2017, I had just over 150 nights with Marriott and most of it with the Courtyard brand. So, I can assure anyone reading this that the team here is the best I have seen in my travels. This includes both domestic and international locations. Great job guys!

There is a lot of competition in the area for hotels and even within the Marriott brand in this market. Having a great team representing the hotel matters. Being on the road as much as I am, it is nice to call this Courtyard Location One!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your business, in addition to your feedback regarding your recent stay at Courtyard Marriott Ontario Rancho Cucamonga. Hotels all have common grounds and offer similar features, however it’s the TEAM that sets one apart from another. I am pleased to hear that you felt our team was ‘the best globally!’ – as they each play an instrumental role in the success of a guests experience. It was nice to hear the Bistro and Front Desk team, specifically Janay, Robette, Ericka, Lorena, and Robert, provided you with exceptional service.

We greatly appreciate your exceptional review and hope that your travels bring you back to Ontario/Rancho Cucamonga in the near future.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

A amazing staff! Wonderful and respectful. Robert bartender Lorena bartender, Thania front desk, Victor front desk, Bryan front desk, Mike general manager,and Mary Beth front desk! The staff at this Marriott Courtyard is the best I have ever had. I travel alot for work, and the last 5 years. In all my years of business and staying at Marriott Courtyards all over the US for business. This is the best Courtyard yet! More Tito's in bar would be Nice! Thank you Mike!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Tharaldson, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Hello Troy C,

Thank you for the kind words and review. Thank you for acknowledging our top notch staff, we are so happy you enjoyed your stay and that we could make it that much more enjoyable for you. Your satisfaction is our number one priority! We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Lorena the Bartender at the Bistro was extremely efficient and professional but her personality gives the bar that great welcome home feel... she keeps a great environment to de-stress and unwind. Very attentive to all her customers. The Front desk staff is also extremely professional and friendly....Great stay

1  Thank Frederick B

Thank you for the 5 star review of your stay, We are so happy you enjoyed your time with us and that Lorena and the rest of the team could make you feel at home during your travels. Thanks again, we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Lorena is outstanding. Being in the business, I recognize and see a lot of people that go through the motions. She excels at hospitality, service, and going above and beyond. Being on the road isn’t easy. It’s hard to find a place to call home when you travel. She welcomes you even if you’re not ordering dinner or a drink. She truly is worth holding onto and developing the team around her hospitality.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your kind review and comments regarding Lorena. She is a great asset to our team and we are very lucky to have her. We can't wait to welcome you back!