Holiday Inn Express Ontario Airport - Mills Mall
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
TownePlace Suites Ontario Airport(Rancho Cucamonga)
View Hotel
Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga(Rancho Cucamonga)
View Hotel
All reviewsking suitefront deskwalking distancegreat view of the mountainswould stay here againontariolaundry
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 February 2012

Very convenient to the airport and restaurants. There were no surprises. It met my very high expectations for a HIE property. I had to make two reservations for a three night stay due to a personal situation. It meant I would have to change rooms for one night. I spoke with the GM, Ms. Keesha Jones who arranged for me to stay in the same room. She is a delightful person to work with, as is the entire staff.

If you enjoy Indian food be sure to visit "Curry Express" across the street from the hotel at 9668 Miliken Ave., suite 101. My wife and I really enjoyed the food. Lunch buffet or dinner menu.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2011

We stayed here while in town for a wedding from 10/28-11/1. The hotel is in a good location near shopping, restaurants and easy commute to surrounding areas. The rooms are nice, clean and updated. The breakfast was good and the dining area is large and comfortable. The staff could be a bit more friendly and accommodating but was OK. The pool was cold and located at the back of the building - not very inviting so we only went to the pool once. Overall all this is a nice hotel and we would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 November 2011

I'm pretty sure that this is a remodeled or brand new hotel because the room was SUPER clean and the best we've stayed at. Beds are the most comfortable and the amenities are what we expected. Location is also great because almost everything is within walking distance. I would definitely recommend this hotel to ANYONE!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2011

We had a group of 18 stay on a return trip from Los Angeles at this Holiday Inn Express. The room reservations were correct, check-in was perfect, the rooms exceptionally comfortable, and the breakfast at the usual HI Express standard.

There are several restaurants and shopping centers around this hotel. It was a great choice for our group.

Room Tip: Being a Priority Club member always helps with
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank im4duke
Reviewed 22 June 2011

We arrived fairly late, about 8pm, but our room was held for us. What a great room! Immaculately clean, spacious, super comfy pillow top mattress, coffee and tea, microwave, small fridge. Everything you need. Very friendly front desk staff, recommended a few close restaurants, and we walked across the road and had a very nice Asian meal. Good value for money, convenient location, I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple