“Love the patio!”

Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Where did the Lazy Dog Cafe name come from? One snowy afternoon, walking back into the lodge after a long morning on the slopes, Chris noticed a dog lying by the toasty fireplace. Commenting to his buddies on how much he loved his time hanging out there, he told them he wished everyone could enjoy life as much as that "lazy dog' by the fire. On their last run down the ski slopes in Jackson Hole, everyone has one thing on their mind: get these skis off and head to the lodge. Whether you're sitting by the fire or bellying up to the bar, the servers and bartenders know what you like and treat you like you're one of the family. The lodge has cold beer, hot chocolate, incredible food and great music, making it the place to be in town. Just like the lodge in Jackson Hole, the Lazy Dog offers the perfect environment for all ages, making the entire restaurant the place to be for a quick dinner with the family, a meandering meal with friends or a night out on the town!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Even though we don't normally take our dogs, still prefer sitting on the patio. Food is about what you'd expect from a chain, some good stuff, some okay stuff but definitely something for everyone on the menu, from asian inspired dishes, to italian, to thai, mediterranean, and burgers & salads. Good place to brunch on Sundays with $5 mimosas and sangrias. Wish they had a few more breakfast type items, but still alot of choices. Only thing I don't like, is that the server who brings out food, who is often NOT the server who took the order, never knows who ordered what. I mean, I'm just sitting there, and I even know. Isn't there some kind of system servers use?

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We decided late evening on a Friday to go out to eat. Lazy Dog was our pick but there was a wait. Lucky us, as there are many high top tables in the bar area that doesn't feel like you are at a bar, and no wait there. The food was hot and excellent . Presented beautiful too. Seasoned well , not over done. Atmosphere was fun. Pear martini was very well mixed while waiting for the food. Families and friends throughout Resturant enjoying themselves. Appears to attract all ages. Menu with a vast selection and original .

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

great food prepared fresh from scratch. Wide variety of options, clean and comfortable atmosphere, and the (genuinely) nicest staff I've come across in a very long time. Would go back in a minute!

Reviewed 9 September 2017

Stopped in here to take advantage of their happy hour which is fantastic. We shared a couple of appetizers -- sweet potato tots & chicken lettuce wraps. Both were really tasty, along with the Sangria's that they offer on the cocktail menu. I am a huge fan of Sangria, and it was tasty. I generally go for red sangria, but I did taste the White Peach and it was really good. They have a decent selection of beer and other craft cocktails. We went for dessert -- it was a seasonal one that was a white chocolate pretzel cheesecake. OMG. It was SUPER rich, and scrumptious! I can't really describe how delicious it was, but if you have the hankering for something sweet and love cheesecake -- try this version!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

If you have a dog, you can take him with you for a meal at Lazy Dog. Your pooch can eat with you in the patio area. I can only vouch for the people food, but I liked my meal very much. I had a crisp, which is essentially a flat bread pizza. The service was friendly and efficient and I got in and out quite quickly. There was ample parking available.