“Bring your pet to dinner!”

Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Where did the Lazy Dog Cafe name come from? One snowy afternoon, walking back into the lodge after a long morning on the slopes, Chris noticed a dog lying by the toasty fireplace. Commenting to his buddies on how much he loved his time hanging out there, he told them he wished everyone could enjoy life as much as that "lazy dog' by the fire. On their last run down the ski slopes in Jackson Hole, everyone has one thing on their mind: get these skis off and head to the lodge. Whether you're sitting by the fire or bellying up to the bar, the servers and bartenders know what you like and treat you like you're one of the family. The lodge has cold beer, hot chocolate, incredible food and great music, making it the place to be in town. Just like the lodge in Jackson Hole, the Lazy Dog offers the perfect environment for all ages, making the entire restaurant the place to be for a quick dinner with the family, a meandering meal with friends or a night out on the town!
Reviewed 9 September 2017

Stopped in here to take advantage of their happy hour which is fantastic. We shared a couple of appetizers -- sweet potato tots & chicken lettuce wraps. Both were really tasty, along with the Sangria's that they offer on the cocktail menu. I am a huge fan of Sangria, and it was tasty. I generally go for red sangria, but I did taste the White Peach and it was really good. They have a decent selection of beer and other craft cocktails. We went for dessert -- it was a seasonal one that was a white chocolate pretzel cheesecake. OMG. It was SUPER rich, and scrumptious! I can't really describe how delicious it was, but if you have the hankering for something sweet and love cheesecake -- try this version!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

If you have a dog, you can take him with you for a meal at Lazy Dog. Your pooch can eat with you in the patio area. I can only vouch for the people food, but I liked my meal very much. I had a crisp, which is essentially a flat bread pizza. The service was friendly and efficient and I got in and out quite quickly. There was ample parking available.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

We asked the bartender at the hotel bar and he recommended Lazy Dog so we walked on over. We were all pleasantly surprised with the quality of the food as well as the fun environment. Don't miss this one if you are in the area!

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Service is always great at this location.

First, I love that their patio is dog friendly. Small or big dogs, as long as they are on a leash and well behaved, they are welcome. They even have a menu for your pups, and provide complimentary doggie dishes with water. I love pet friendly establishments.

Every time I'm here I always order the Mac + Cheese from the "Small Plates" menu. It's a small serving of mac + cheese, but it's so delicious. Smoked bacon, cheese, macaroni, mixed with chiles?? YES PLEASE! This is so sinfully satisfying it makes me sad that they don't offer it in a "Full Plate" size.

The last time I was here, I decided that I would order something different. So I decided to get the Sticky Ribs & Umami Fries - this was recommended by my server. The ribs were pretty tender, and had an amazing sweet glaze. Portion was small, even though they offer an even smaller portion. I actually didn't know what "Umami" was, I thought this was some kind of spice or sauce. Turns out it's a "fifth flavor" other than sweet, salty, bitter, and sour.... Still don't know what this REALLY means, and our waitress also didn't know what Umami meant. lol... the fries were.... different. They had a sauce on them which I can only assume is a take on the "Umami" flavor. It wasn't for me, and I didn't eat them. Can't even describe the flavor.

Overall - love Lazy Dog.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Stopped here for a late lunch while on way to LA for family getaway. Had lunch on outside patio, very nice and quiet. Waitress was extremely courteous, and food was excellent. I ordered a lunch size fish and chips, which was more than enough. Servings are very generous here.
**For our family of four, cost was app $80 w/tip.
All around great restaurant to bring your family to.