“Beautiful outdoor mall”
Review of Victoria Gardens

Victoria Gardens
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Great mall to walk around, dine, and shop when weather is good. Very busy on weekends with long waits for most restaurants. Parking is a problem on Friday night and weekends. Got farmers market every Friday morning.

2  Thank RanchTraveler
"cultural center"
"window shopping"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

I love Victoria Gardens. It is the best outside mall and it has everything you need: eateries, movies, shopping, and even ride-along trains for the kids. I love coming here; it’s always a treat. I’ve visited on a sunny day and enjoyed walking around and getting ice cream. And I’ve also come at night to enjoy dinner and evening shopping. It is definitely a thing to do in the area.

1  Thank kelliducloux1
Reviewed 6 January 2018

Very busy place with poor parking. Battery installation was a 4-7 hour wait. Would not do mail service. Left and will purchase a different phone I can get better service on.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

We love the mall! They plan activities for the children have events for the children but also it's a great place for a date night!

1  Thank Yvonne G
See more reviews
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Went with wife shopping and I was not impressed. I guess it was raised on the out door mall type shopping so when it went indoor it was great. I don’t like having to carry a umbrella from store to store. Give me my roof back. Also the shops were not my type of stores. I won’t make a trip to just shop here again.

1  Thank gottcoke