All reviewsvictoria gardensfront deskfree waterhistoric routedesk areanice barcoffee makerbusiness tripcleaning staffrooms are niceenjoyed my stayparking lotconvenient locationshopping and restaurantsbed was comfortableair conditionerminute drive
Reviewed 13 November 2017

I arrived late and I was tired but the person at front desk was gracious kind and very helpful I got my room key and was not confronted with any surprises the room was as advertised clean great bed fluffy pillows wonderful mattress to sleep on free water bottles there it was more than I could have asked for and the restaurant area where the bar was had excellent food excellent staff and great drinks...

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Great location, very friendly and helpful staff, great value for money and a very nice room. Absolutely wouldn't think of staying anywhere else in Rancho Cucamonga.
Really liked the Route 66 pictures everywhere too. Absolutely you should stay here.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Pillows are terrible and you will wake with a stiff neck. No complimentary coffee in lobby. Beverages and food very expensive especially when breakfast is free at comparable properties. Pool was cold and hot tub had a layer of sand on bottom and seats. Too dirty to even use.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Martin S, Assistant General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear brendahJ468BZ,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback on your recent stay. We are very saddened that your stay with us was not what you expected. I apologize for the issues you encountered. Your comments will be shared with our management team in order help us improve going forward. We hope that you can give us another chance on your next trip to the area. I can assure you our staff will do the best we can to meet your needs.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Good place, clean and not dated in design & decor, the service was good & they handled all issues that were not their problem nicely. I’d stay here again they were close to stores and restaurants which was also nice.

Room Tip: Nothing really
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Martin S, Assistant General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Hello Robert N.

What a lovely review! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. I cannot wait to share you comments with my staff. We will be waiting for you on your next trip to Rancho Cucamonga.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Good location with great shopping near by and just off the highway and on Route 66. Not a quiet hotel and found hotel room/bathroom dirty. In room fridge was noisy and prevented a peaceful sleep. Didn't help that adjoining room decided to have a party at midnight...

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Martin S, Assistant General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Hello Will S,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write a review. I wanted to apologize for the issues you encountered while staying with us. I can definitely understand you frustration with the noise you experienced. I will be sharing these comments with our guest service team in order to improve on this issue. Your feedback is very much appreciated. I do hope you can look past this experience and give us a second chance on your next visit to the area. We are always working to improve on our mistakes to deliver a comfortable stay for all of out guests.