US$ 195
US$ 191
Holiday Inn Express Ontario Airport - Mills Mall(Rancho Cucamonga)(Great Value!)
US$ 134
US$ 131
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 155/night.

US$ 113
US$ 109
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 138/night.

TownePlace Suites Ontario Airport(Rancho Cucamonga)
US$ 246
US$ 197
TownePlace Suites
Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga(Rancho Cucamonga)(Great Value!)
US$ 130
US$ 114
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 143/night.

Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga(Rancho Cucamonga)
US$ 167
US$ 139
Courtyard
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga(Rancho Cucamonga)(Great Value!)
US$ 164
Fairfield Inn & Suites Ontario Rancho Cucamonga(Rancho Cucamonga)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 139
US$ 136
    Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 163/night.

New Kansan Motel(Rancho Cucamonga)
    Free cancellation until 26/07
    US$ 83
    US$ 75
    All reviewsvictoria gardensfront deskhistoric routefree waterdesk areanice barthis past weekendbusiness tripcoffee makerenjoyed my staycleaning staffrooms are niceshopping and restaurantspleasant staywould stay here againconvenient locationparking lot
    Reviewed 27 September 2012

This hotel exceeded by expectations and was one of the best hotel stay's I have had in a while. The property is super clean, modern, fairly new, and the rooms are the same. Parking was very easy and close. Check in was average, but the rooms and property made this place above average. The rooms are very modern and extremely comfortable. The bath products are done in a dispenser and are upgraded. AC worked very well and the lighting, internet, outlets were above average. The pool and hot tub was great. I had no complaints at all during my stay. Also, I was granted a late checkout and the housekeeping staff never disturbed me after check out time-something very rare when you get a late checkout. I highly recommend this place and I will be back!

Room Tip: Every one is great!
    • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
    Scott G, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2012

What a great report to receive from a TripAdvisor senior contributor! Your comments are those that my team and I genuinely love to read and celebrate. Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts of the hotel with the entire TripAdvisor community. We sincerely hope to have you back in the near future and continue to exceed your expectations every time.

Reviewed 26 September 2012 via mobile

So as far as Rancho goes, if you are here for business or something similar, this is a good hotel. It's not near any major tourist attractions but if you have business or family local and are visiting for that purpose, it is a great place to stay. Decent bar and the rooms are nice. It is right across the street from Victoria Garden, a major shopping center with several restaurants, bars and a movie theatre so you have something to do at night.

• Stayed: January 2012

Hi Tiffkat2000,

As a TripAdvisor Top Contributor, you sure do know hotels. You're comments are very much appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to share them with us and the rest of the TA community. Indeed, we are the closest hotel to the premiere shopping mall in the area: Victoria Gardens Mall. As you know, there you can find all sorts of the best shops and restaurants in the Ontario/Rancho Cucamonga area including Toby Keith's I Love This Bar, Cheesecake Factory, Fleming's, and the Yard House just to name a few. Perhaps you'll stay with us again this holiday season for great food and great shopping experiences? Let us know!

Reviewed 26 September 2012

I was pleasantly surprised by this little gem in this the Ontario area of California. Tim at the front desk was fast and efficient. They had a two for one beer promotion that I used for Monday night football. The staff was very attentive and friendly. The room was spacious and clean. Free internet was a plus. All of the room amenities were in working order. The bed was comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business

Hi Barry P,

Thank you for your comments about our kind and attentive staff and your overall comfort here at the Four Points. Tim works very hard to earn positive feedback on the TA website. He and the rest of my team all take great pride when we see we've met or exceeded a guest's expectations. I am also glad you got join us for our Monday night football specials. We're now doing the same great deals for Thursday night football too! We hope to see you again soon. Go Broncos!

Reviewed 14 September 2012 via mobile

This was my first stay at this hotel. It was quiet and clean. Just what I expect from an SPG property. There's an outdoor mall really close with many nice stores and restaurants. The service in the hotel restarunt was slow and disorganized. I would go elsewhere for meals.

• Stayed: September 2012
    1  Thank Experiencedtrav07
    Scott G, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2012

Hi Experienced Traveler,

Thank you for taking the time to share you comments. We are happy to know we met your SPG expectations. Please know that we are continually making regular improvements to our restaurant and bar and your comments certainly help us do just that. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again and win you over!

Reviewed 4 September 2012

So in the last 3 months I have spent at least half the summer here. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms are always clean. I love the food here and the bar staff is great. I got the flu during one of my stays and each day Tim at the front desk asked how I was feeling. I found that to be extremely thoughtful. The evening "house man" always made sure I had any extras I requested promptly. I have become somewhat friends of many of the staff which makes it like a second home. Rooms are always clean and it's conveniently located near a 24 hr convenience store, nail shop, and several restaurants. Thank you to all the staff for being some of the friendliest and customer service oriented individuals.

• Stayed: September 2012