Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
US$ 171
US$ 167
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga(Rancho Cucamonga)(Great Value!)
US$ 156
US$ 142
TownePlace Suites Ontario Airport(Rancho Cucamonga)
US$ 145
TownePlace Suites
US$ 142
Holiday Inn Express Ontario Airport - Mills Mall(Rancho Cucamonga)(Great Value!)
US$ 120
Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga(Rancho Cucamonga)(Great Value!)
US$ 140
US$ 123
Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga(Rancho Cucamonga)(Great Value!)
US$ 145
US$ 134
Courtyard
US$ 178
US$ 153
US$ 122
New Kansan Motel(Rancho Cucamonga)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsvictoria gardensfront deskhistoric routefree waternice bardesk areabusiness tripthis past weekendenjoyed my staycoffee makerrooms are niceshopping and restaurantswould stay here againpleasant stayminute driveparking lotconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 March 2012

Took the Family on a little Vacation and stayed here, had the best service at this hotel, food was great, staff was very friendly, Manager was great!, I highly recommend this Hotel

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2012

I have twice had out of town guests stay at this hotel and they have been very pleased with the accomodations and the friendly staff. Once, my parent in laws stayed there for three weeks and another time my sister and brother in law stayed for three nights. The staff treated them kindly and courteously and made them feel right at home. My mother in law wrote thank you notes to the whole staff for being so nice! The location was close to Victoria Gardens where they could shop and dine within walking distance. The hotel rooms are roomy, spacious and very clean. I would definitely recommend this hotel. I know when I can't accomodate my out of town guests at my home, I will feel quite comfortable knowing they will be taken care of at this hotel and treated like family by the staff.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2012

Great hotel. Clean and very nice. I felt very welcome and realxed and comfortable. What I espiecially noticed was the really good customer service I got from the check-in process to the friendly maid service (thanks for the extra towels! - sorry forgot her name...) and even a manager (Scott) took the time to ask how my stay was. Very nice touch! Thanks a bunch!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Scott G, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2012

Thank you Doug. I'm pleased to hear that our guest service made your stay so memorable. We sincerely appreciate the comments you've posted and certainly look forward to welcoming you again soon.

S. Gladney - General Manager

Reviewed 27 March 2012

Modern and cozy enviorment. Could be great both for business and family trips. The pool and fitness areas werent over crowded. I enjoyed my stay and the service was more than satisfactory. Wake up call was on time and breakfeast was accurate, defintly a hotel that pays attention to detials,will be visiting again soon...Great Job Starwood!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Hi Arthur! It's through all the little "details" that we try our best to deliver great service day in and day out. We hope to meet and exceed your expectations again the next time you are in the area. Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your most recent stay with us. See you soon!

S. Gladney - General Manager

Reviewed 27 March 2012

The staff was very friendly and made me feel as if I was at home. This hotel really knows the true meaning of hospitality! Thanks again

• Stayed: April 2011