Motel 6 Los Angeles - Pomona
Comfort Inn Near FairPlex(Pomona)(Great Value!)
US$ 104
Deluxe Motel(Pomona)
US$ 66
US$ 64
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 October 2017

So much better.. I stayed 1 week there in Oct.2017, and unless I read the reviews about this place being "Great, Excellent Service , Secured parking etc.' It had to be guests who knew Jennifer or been related to her. My experience, just this month , was nothing like those reviewers .....I am looking for permanent residence, so until a place is found, Motel life is evident..But a major differences in Motels like this one is despicable. I was expecting a small refrigerator and microwave , good water pressure ,clean bedding ,WiFi that was free, etc.but not one of these items were available. Also the bathrooms toilet seat had a major crack in it and the exhaust fan didn't work . The parking during the day was great, but about 9pm was full and numerous people would drive in and park and visit guests all night long. The vending machines were too costly and bad choice's of products. The laundry room was only open til 11 pm.So travelers that need clean clothes in the morning were put out. So if " Tom Bodet would Turn The Light Off" this Motel would save extra money to provide these basic amenities to the valued Guests.........

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 4 April 2017

My wife, sister, niece & myself took a late trip from Arizona to Pomona, CA for Disneyland the next day. I made a reservation through Booking.com for this Motel and when I spoke to the front desk lady (Jennifer) the reservation hadn't shown through their system. Jennifer told me it was ok as she could see from the booking number we had that we did have a reservation. She gave us a room for the night and gave us a rate that was $10 cheaper than the booking.com rate! Impressive! The room was clean, spacious and bright...we were impressed, especially for it being a Motel 6! Would definitely stay here again if we are in this area, and Jennifer was awesome!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

It is OK not a bad place to visit on occasion could be better but OK price and site parking is ok not crowded and a lot of spacevery comfortable with everyone and nice to see the view no complaint its anice

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 January 2017

I walked into the room and there was a cigarette odor as well immediately noticing stains on the bedding, on both beds. Stains were on the surface of the blankets. They don't have blow dryers in the rooms. They have irons but you have to ask the front desk and give them your i.d. or credit card, but there aren't ironing boards and was told to use a towel on the desk "or something." I asked to be moved to a new room because of the bedding. When they moved me, that bedding was stained too so I just stayed with my original room (no difference) since it was conjoined with my friends.

Room Tip: lots of parking
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Had planned on staying two nites ! Made reservations ! And was going to use my AARP discount ! Clerk tried to charge me more per nite ! More than my reservation ! Argued with clerk to no avail ! Checked out after one nite ! Hotel is decent ! Clerk are untrained ! Will call Motel 6 guests relations to get this resolved ! A little farther than I was willing to stay ! But it looked clean and was quite ! Was told the area is a little seedy !

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business