“Doesn't serve Frappucinos?!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Reviewed 14 September 2015

On a hot day, coming from camping nearby, we wanted a few Fraps. I got to the counter and ordered. I was told they don't serve Frappuccinos, as in they don't make them. What?! I was so stunned that I actually didn't have a response until a few seconds later. The "barista" ended up repeating what she said. I ordered iced tea instead, but that wasn't good enough. Fraps are a staple of Starbucks. I can't comprehend how it's not made there.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

This is your last chance for Starbucks if you're on your way to Tahoe. Located inside Safeway this Starbucks does stay pretty busy. You can still use your starbucks gift card but you can pay with the smartphone app.

1  Thank Eric M