“Wow!”

Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #14 of 19 Restaurants in Pollock Pines
Reviewed 1 November 2017

This place is not the place to go. Every time iv'e gone here, the people at drive through have been rude. At least 3/4 of the time i have received onions on orders I asked for them not to be on.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

There is a sign on Hwy 50 that says TACO BELL next exit but unfortunately its been closed for quite some time. Where have all the tacos gone? We need tacos my friends!

Reviewed 19 September 2015

Not the best Taco Bell I have been to also not the worst one I have been to. Easy to locate from the freeway.

Reviewed 12 August 2015

Stopped here with my son two weeks ago on the way to silver fork campground and had the last meal in civilization before dropping him off for his overnight camping trip with his girlfriend's family. We were greeted when we came in the door and when we got to the counter and discussed what we wanted the cashier engaged us heartily. She pointed out the best deals and made sure we ordered the happy hour drink since it was only a dollar and we got unlimited refills. She was great, almost too good for taco bell but a breath of fresh air for sure and the food was really good another nice surprise.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

I've tried multiple times to be patient with this restaurant but they continually leave something out of my drive-thru order. If this wasn't the only drive-thru restaurant in town I wouldn't go. But no exaggeration this is the sixth time in a row that they've gotten my drive-thru order wrong. I even asked the gal at the drive through if it was all here and could she be sure. She said yes and I pull up a little to let the next car get their food and double check. This time they left an entire entree out!

The point of the drive thru is not to have to go inside. I implore the management to please work on this. Believe me if my kids didn't love taco bell so much I would never return.