“Best Soup”
Review of Taste Of Sing-Ma

Taste Of Sing-Ma
Reserve with OpenTable
Taste Of Sing-Ma is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #105 of 302 Restaurants in Pleasanton
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Asam soup is served on weekends. So many flavors in this sour soup. Was there tamarind? Slices of pineapple, delicious fish, refreshing mint. The flavors will be bouncing in your mouth. So good. Fantastic service!

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

This is a must go restaurant for me when I visit Pleasanton. 3 food especially stand out is Penang poh piah, Indian mee goreng and Malay mee hoon. If you ever try those in Penang, you will know how they are different from other restaurants and will appreciate you can taste this in US. The owner and staffs are super friendly and helpful as well. This is definitely a place for Penang food lover.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

I visited during a business trip and found the service very good, the food tasty and the portion sizes fine. Compared to elsewhere in the town, good prices are cheap. Recommended.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 21 June 2017

I ordered $50 worth of take out. 3 a la carte items. Fire rice, orange chicken and blank bean fish fillet. The portion of bean fish fillet is so little that it comes in a small takeout Chinese food container just like that one you used for the left over.

The taste of the food is below average. I would not call it Delicious.

Call ahead because they close at randomly!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 28 October 2016

My wife and I decided to check this place out and we were not disappointed. I had the firecracker chicken and my wife a tofu vegetable dish and we also ordered vegetable rolls. The vegetables were very fresh and cooked perfectly and the chicken in my dish seemed to be of good quality. My wife loved her dish because it was a good assortment of flavorful vegetables with some pineapple and tofu. The price was fair for the entrees but I thought the eggroll appetizer was a little overpriced at 4.95 for two rolls. Would definitely go back to try some of the other offerings.

Date of visit: October 2016