“Fantastic Food”
Review of Barone's

Barone's
Reserve with OpenTable
Barone's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 298 Restaurants in Pleasanton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 May 2015

Fantastic food in a fantastic restaurant. Very professional staff, and the food was absolutely delicious.

Reviewed 25 April 2015

Great location, lovely dining room, professional wait staff, and amazing menu rate this restaurant as five stars for a special occasion. The extensive wine list is well priced for the value of the bottles. From appetizers to desserts the most difficult part of your dining experience will be in choosing your meal. On our last visit we enjoyed a main course of blackened scallops and a special pork dish which came to the table with an lovely presentation. This restaurant is expensive but as in many things in life, you get what you pay for.

Reviewed 25 February 2015

My wife's brother told us about the restaurant. He knew the owner and had lunch there in the past. I was in Pleasanton for the weekend doing the Fly Fishing Show while my wife was walking up and down the streets in downtown Pleasanton shopping and spending money. Come dinner time, we decided to try Barone's on her brothers recommendation. We were seated right a way and our bread at the table pretty darn quick. The food was good, the desert was great. I knew going in that it would be a little pricey, but what the heck as long as I have great service, good food, I'm willing to pay the price. I had salmon but wish it would of been on a bed of rice instead of mash potato's, not a big thing.
I'll be back next year

Reviewed 29 January 2015

I ordered the Filet Mignon, my husband the Baked Salmon. Went in thinking the restaurant was going to be stuff shirt like and I was happily impressed. The food is delicious, on the pricey side but very well made.

Reviewed 7 December 2014

Dined here as a member of a group of twenty, which is always a challenge for pretty much any restaurant. The service was timely, friendly, and courteous, and the food was outstanding. We had a variety of distinctive appetizers, all of which were excellent. I had a filet for my entrée, and it could have been cut with a fork.
Icing on the cake was that it was literally just out the back door from my hotel - couldn't have asked for a better experience.