“Large portions!”
Review of Nonni's

Nonni's
Reserve with OpenTable
Nonni's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 290 Restaurants in Pleasanton
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 30
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: W Angela Street
Reviewed 22 July 2018

Had a nice dinner on the patio w/ attentive and friendly service. We shared to make room for dessert and ordered the swordfish special w/ 2 pieces of fairly sized swordfish drizzled w/ pesto, 2 large prawns, arugula, mozzarella (definitely good for 2) and the caesar salad. As a finale we ordered the chocolate pot a creme which had good rich chocolate flavors. We dined at 6 on a Saturday night and didn't seem like we needed the reservations we made. I believe it was the owner who periodically checked in on us which was a nice touch. Would definitely return.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

My father is a long term resident who avoids Main street to the best of his ability but he took one look at my phone of the French Onion Soup and let me drag him to Nonnies. He will be back. The soup is amazing, the location is great, nice tables under umbrellas, easy handicapped access, fast service, and just all the way around wonderful. Park in the back for easy wheelchair or cane without a curb or right out front. Reservations on weekends are a MUST!

Reviewed 16 July 2018

My husband and I came here the morning after we moved to town, and were unexpectedly delighted! The atmosphere is quaint and cozy, and feels almost like you're sitting in the nook of your own kitchen. We started with coffee and orange juice (no champagne, though the people at the table next to us were raving about the mimosas), and found that the coffee was delicious and the juice was fresh-squeezed! Both were a perfect pick-me-up after our move the day before.
I ordered the Two Eggs, Any Style with potatoes, fruit, and sourdough toast. My husband went with the Breakfast Pot - both of us were amazed at not only the amazing flavor but the sizable portions of both plates! I'm pretty sure the breakfast pot could feed a family of four :) We were eating leftovers for several mornings!

We have not yet been back for lunch or dinner, but have heard great things about those menus as well. Highly recommend for a laid-back, cozy breakfast on a Sunday morning!

Reviewed 13 July 2018

For brunch or dinner this is our favorite eatery in Main Street, Pleasanton. Mussels, Salmon Eggs Benedict are our favorites. Be sure to make a reservation.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

Nonni's is the best--the atmosphere, the food and the service. Weekend brunch is top notch and the evening menu changes seasonally.