All reviews full kitchen apartment style separate bedrooms bath suite sitting chair extended stay well equipped kitchen every morning the sofa bed allow pets desk area free breakfast fire pit bart station quiet neighborhood hotel room no elevator
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Our stay here was wonderful! Our daughter and her 2 children came on this trip with us. There are no adjoining rooms as we requested, however they gave us rooms that faced each other. It was perfect. We could prop the doors open and the kids ran back and forth between our rooms which was just what we wanted.
The kitchenette was very clean and well equipped.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
PleasantHillRI, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Pleasant Hill Concord, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Hello Jean P,
I am happy to hear you had a good Thanksgiving! And happy to know you enjoyed your stay at the Residence Inn Pleasant Hill. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to take care of you and your family.
Come and visit us again soon!
jc.medina@Marriott.com

Reviewed 2 December 2017

If you want to leave your home for some time you need confort and that’s what they offer you. Great rooms fully equipped with kitchen. Excellent for families with children. The breakfast is very good and healthy.

Room Tip: Room with kitchen with front to the administration
Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
PleasantHillRI, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Pleasant Hill Concord, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Dear RaylerErse,
Thank you for your comments! I appreciate your support to our hotel and welcome you and your family back when you return to the area.
Our lobby renovation is almost complete and we can't wait to show you pictures once we post them in our website.
Take care,

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Room was excellent. Had a full kitchen with accessories. Bath with shower. Excellent WIFI throughout. Nice sized flatscreen TV. Comfortable bed . Pool with hot tub. Very clean, nice staff!! Free breakfast in the morning, but I didn't try it.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
PleasantHillRI, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Pleasant Hill Concord, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Dear Grover1098,
Seems like you had a nice stay! Thank you for your feedback and support. I hope you are able to come back in the future to enjoy our breakfast. You will also experience a new lobby with modern décor and more comfortable for our guests.
I appreciate your loyalty to Marriott!

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

I rarely like the bed I sleep in but this one was great! Room was quiet, kept clean by a great housekeeping staff. The Front Desk recognized me as a Platinum Premier, appreciate that! I did not eat breakfast nor the even socials so I cannot comment on the food. Overall I’d be very happy to stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017

Dear Ron L,
Thank you for your visit to our hotel and for being a loyal Platinum Premier! You are a very important part of our Marriott family, and I love to hear you enjoyed the room.
When you came back to our hotel, we will surprise you with a new lobby! We are currently remodeling our public areas to make it more modern and comfortable for you.
I appreciate your support to Marriott!

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

I liked this place for the meeting we had. Good location and very quiet.
Parking was good also. Those who stayed over liked the rooms.
Rooms were ample and nice.
If I were to stay over night I would stay here.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear FredN47,
Thank you for your visit during your meeting! I am happy to see you liked our facilities.
Come and visit us again in the future. We are remodeling our lobby to make it more modern and comfortable for our guests.