“Excellent Sushi”

Oishi Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 98 Restaurants in Placentia
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 30 August 2015

Went here with my girlfriend and her mother. We had a really amazing sushi meal here. The Zebra roll, golden california roll, and crab roll were my favorites. The calamari rings were good and came with a sushi that had a lot of kick to it and was delicious... We went for a late lunch and missed the lunch special prices. We got there ar 5 to 3, but because we didn't order till 3:01 we had to pay the dinner prices, which were significantly higher... I thought that was a little ridiculous of them... but whatever.. it's their policy I guess. The food was excellent, the waiter very attentive, and the company I was with made it an awesome experience. I think they could have let us slide on the lunch pricing, but other than that, I was very happy with the food...

Reviewed 7 March 2013

We stopped for an early dinner as we had flown in from the Midwest and were hungry. The presentation of the meal, the meal itself and the fun college waiter, made it all a treat.

Reviewed 2 January 2012

Small, fast, friendly and great food. Try the early bird specials. You get a lot of food bor the buck and good, too.

Reviewed 28 April 2010

If I just want a quick and casual place to go and enjoy some sushi or if I feel like partying with friends I love this place. The chefs are more friendly....no Judy attitudy's here

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 19 February 2008

used to be great until the owner changed

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook