“"GREAT AUTHENTIC MEXICAN FOOD"”
Review of Los Gallos

Los Gallos
Ranked #26 of 103 Restaurants in Placentia
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 18 January 2017

First of all, I have been eating here (Lunch or Dinner) for a little over 24 years, and not once have I experienced a bad meal or service. This is a family-owned restaurant and everyone treats you accordingly - like family, and that is service with a smile. My favorite is the #13 Combo (1-Taco, 1-Chili Relleno and 1-Enchilada), and it comes with rice and beans, chips and salsa. They give you enough food, that I always have some to take home for later. I also love the Mojarra (Fried Tilapia) with all the trimmings. But I must say they have the BEST TACOS in the WORLD, and I do mean the BEST! I always have my favorite Cadillac Margarita.....(BTW - they have a full stock bar, if a Margarita is not your drink of choice) Hope to see you there!

4  Thank dwfranks

Reviewed 21 April 2015

This "mom and pop" restaurant is not fancy. We have been going here for 20 years. They have the best enchiladas around. I usually have the vegetarian one with green sauce. They are happy to make it as you like, very accommodating. The number 15 special burrito is big enough for 2 people to share, unless you are a really hungry man. Chip and salsa are the homemade type, and I never miss out on them. The restaurant is kind of old and dated and tucked away in a small strip center, but always clean. The family who runs the business are very friendly. If you are looking for ambiance, this is not the place. But if you are looking for great Mexican food, you have got to give it a try!

Reviewed 1 December 2014 via mobile

Been coming here for years... love the tacos always get great service :) salsa is yummy ... great place for lunch

Reviewed 23 September 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is a real find. From
The outside doesn't impress much and the inside decor is a bit run down. But don't let that dissuade you! The food is always amazing. The staff is very friendly and food is delivered quickly. Best of all, even though this is some of the best home-style Mexican food I have had, the prices are amazingly low. Great for a nice week night dinner.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

We have dined here several times in the past few years. Always a great place for lunch! I personally order their tacos. They serve chips and salsa, the salsa is not spicey but you can ask for them to spice it up for you.