All reviews jack in the box front desk complimentary breakfast is great place to stay rooms are clean business trip would stay again bed was very comfortable convenient location freeway antioch lobby starbucks brentwood inns california gym
Reviewed 29 October 2017

When I checked in, no one asked or mentioned the Honors Program. Then they assigned me a room that was already occupied, once they coreccted the room, the one I was moved to had the tv plugged into the wrong outlet so it wasn't working.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
The_Manager003, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Thank you for being loyal guests and for sharing your recent stay's feedback with the TripAdvisor community. We are glad you chose our hotel during your visit to the area and we apologize for the experience. We will look into this deeper and have a review for our staff. For the issue with the TV, the normal problem is the input is set to the wrong one and can easily be changed to the correct one, if that is not the problem you could let us know so we can have a house person to help assist you. We hope you will give us another chance if you visit this area in the future.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

I stayed here as I was visiting friends who lived in the area and this was one of the closest hotels to where they lived. The hotel is about a 10 minute ride from the BART train station and is beside the highway, and not much else. There is a Burger Restaurant next door to the hotel also a gas station with a little supermarket. There are malls nearby about 5-10 mins away, but you would need to have a car as it would not be an easy walk.

Check in staff were pleasant enough although I did query why the room that I had originally booked had been changed and was told that they had overbooked. I was not impressed with that answer as that should not be my problem because at the time that I booked, the room I requested was available. The room itself was large and clean. I had no problems with it.

Breakfast was included and it was enough to tide you over until lunch or dinner. the breakfast staff were also pleasant and friendly.

I would stay here again if visiting friends, but would suggest that anyone staying here should have car rental or some sort of car service.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
The_Manager003, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2017

TripAdvisor
Dear Guest,

Thank you for being loyal guests and for sharing your recent stay's feedback with the TripAdvisor community. We are glad you chose our hotel during your visit to the area and we apologize for the room type change. From what you are saying that the room was big, it sounds like that you were given a free upgrade to our studio rooms. The most common room type people book are the queens or king standard, and sometimes due to stay over guests we sometimes will be overbook of those room types. Our front desk staff will always inform guests if there were any changes to room type and we would normally upgrade guests due to the inconvenience. Overall, we are glad to hear you had no problems with the room. We are happy to hear that the breakfast staff were friendly and pleasant, we will make sure to inform them about the good job. We thank you for your stay and hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

If you have to stay in or near Pittsburg for any reason, this is a great place to stay. The friendly staff, the clean and comfortable rooms and lobby, and the convenient location right off the highway all made for an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2017

This was our first stay in Pittsburg for a cousins wedding. The rooms seemed a little high priced for the weekend, but maybe they were busy. The rooms overall were large, but our room was very awkwardly spaced out. There were a few stains on the carpet. The bathroom was a good size and clean. Overall it was not a bad stay, and the breakfast was decent. We will probably be back, as it seemed like the nicest hotel in the area.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2017

The rooms were clean
Customer service was great
It was easy to check in and very fast. Fast check in was a plus for me. Parking was okay. Its convenient because there is a jack in the box less than 10 feet away, and a gas station next to jack in the box, Starbucks etc

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple