We spent 2 nights here with our 2 Pugs. When we arrived, they had a welcome sign for their new furry visitors, nice touch. The room was average, though we had a second floor room with a balcony looking over the boardwalk and the beach. It was pretty windy and cold at the beach, so it was perfect to sit on the balcony, drink wine and look at the beach and pier, espically at sunset. It was only a couple blocks to the main part of town with the restaurants, bars and shops. Perfect location! Would definitely go back again...can't wait!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There’s so much to see in Pismo Beach and it begins with our property, featuring an upper deck with lounge chairs and a fireplace and some of the best views in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Sandcastle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandcastle Hotel Pismo Beach
- Sandcastle Inn Pismo Beach
- Sandcastle Pismo Beach