1,759 results
All reviews private beach upper level ocean view sea otters great view yogurt rooms are large the cliff road noise breakfast room ventana grill short drive central coast upon check free breakfast san francisco avila beach
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Beautiful location, perfect distance for attending my friend’s wedding at a nearby park. Also, easy walk along Price Street to get to the beach. Friendly and attentive staff throughout my entire stay, assisting with all of my questions and needs. Spent the majority of my time sitting on my balcony, sipping wine, watching the coastal wildlife - incredibly peaceful and relaxing!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MartinResorts, Front Office Manager at The Inn at the Cove, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear drumchick55:

I am so glad you had such an incredibly peaceful and relaxing visit to the Inn at the Cove! We feel we are the perfect distance away from town to avoid the crowds, but close enough to enjoy all it has to offer. Of course, who can beat sitting on the balcony enjoying a glass of wine and watching the ocean! We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very Beautiful and clean hotel, we will be back, staff was wonderful, beach was so pretty kinda too many steps though, haha! loved the balcony and that every room has a beautiful view of the ocean. Weather was perfect!!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Thank Dennis and Sher... M
MartinResorts, Front Office Manager at The Inn at the Cove, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Dennis and Sher...M:

You certainly picked a great time to come! The weather has been great lately! The balcony is relaxing and the beach is fun, even with a few stairs to climb. :) We can't wait to see you again. Until next time...

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent; clean rooms; fabulous view; great sitting areas on the site plus on the balconies.One of the best motels along the California coast ... one of the few motels in which the guest has a direct, close view of the ocean and the pelicans and the gulls, and the other sea birds ...

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Dear ptpiskulic:

Thank you for such a wonderful review! Whether you are relaxing on the balcony or in one of the hammock chairs, you can watch the birds and relax. I am glad you feel we are one of the best hotels on the CA coast and look forward to your return.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

overall it was a fun trip and nice hotel.breakfast was good but needs more variety.. will go back again in the near future.if you are traveling with your pet you will be delighted to know that they are pet friendly and only a short walk to dinasaur caves park.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear pat2014ppp:

Thank you for the great review! We love those 4 legged guests! Being close to dinosaur caves park is great, especially for the dogs. Also, taking them down to our small Cove can be fun too. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I don't think I can easily put into words how much my husband and I loved our stay at The Inn at the Cove! From the moment I walked in to the main office for check-in, I was treated with kindness and respect, and interest in my trip. The room itself was stunning - the aesthetic was a beachy-chic, with light tones of grey and blue. We were in the upper-level king room with ocean view, and it was such a treat to sit on our little patio and have dinner while watching the sunset. We used the provided binoculars to search for sea creatures, and to later look at the moon and stars after the sun had set. The bathroom had nice Bath and Body Works toiletries and the bathrobes were a nice touch, as a post-shower luxury to curl up in. Breakfast the next morning was nice - the food itself might not be extraordinary (hotel scrambled eggs never are), but I love that hot breakfast food, cereal (hot/cold), pastries, fresh fruit, and a waffle machine were all present - there was no shortage of options! We were sad our stay was only for one night since we were only passing through during our road trip, but would love to come back again for an extended stay the next time we are in town! I have never been so pleased with a hotel stay, and would recommend The Inn at the Cove to everyone!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear nahmed1224:

Thank you for such a kind review of your stay at the Inn at the Cove! You outlined some of the best features. Sitting on the patio and enjoying the sea creatures and stars is such a relaxing activity. I am so glad you were able to enjoy yourselves so thoroughly. We very much look forward to your return!

Best Wishes,