We drove down the coast from San Francisco (beautiful drive). When we picked Pismo Beach for a layover, we didn't know what to expect but we had high hopes. This area turned out to be a bit on the seedy side: trailer parks and cheap touristy stores and bars, etc. Despite all that, this Hilton Garden Inn is very clean and up to the standards set by the best Hilton Garden Inns. Our room is nice and big. Great place to relax after a day on the road. My wife was a bit disappointed that they don't have bathrobes, but you can't have everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 120 spacious rooms and suites, the Hilton Garden Inn Pismo beach is your new Central Coast vacation headquarters. Amenities include the Great American Grill restaurant serving breakfast and dinner, room service, Pavilion Lounge, free wireless and hard-wired internet access, pool, spa, business center, Pavilion Market serving snacks and beverages, a fitness center, a guest laundry, and over 1,600 square feet of meeting and banquet space. Close to great restaurants and the Pismo Prime Outlets, and only minutes from the beach, the Oceano Dunes, wineries, golf courses and quaint coastal towns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Pismo Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Pismo Beach Hotel Pismo Beach
- Mission Hotel Pismo Beach
- Mission Pismo Beach