A short note to provide some info on this hotel. Location is great if you are visiting the Pismo Beach, Arroyo Grande, Grover Beach, or even San Luis Obispo (10-15 minutes North).
The hotel is clean and modern. There is a pool and spa, fitness center (small, but with newer equipment), a library with books, a conference table and flat screen TV. Business center with free use of computers and printers. Small restaurant that serves breakfast and dinner.
The rooms are large and include a bathroom with two sinks (one inside the bathroom proper and one outside the bathroom door). One concern that I had with the hotel directly above Highway 101 (PCH) was the noise...I am extremely happy to report that I could not even hear the traffic at all! Great insulation and windows did the trick!
I would stay here again without hesitation. An excellent choice when staying on the California central coast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 120 spacious rooms and suites, the Hilton Garden Inn Pismo beach is your new Central Coast vacation headquarters. Amenities include the Great American Grill restaurant serving breakfast and dinner, room service, Pavilion Lounge, free wireless and hard-wired internet access, pool, spa, business center, Pavilion Market serving snacks and beverages, a fitness center, a guest laundry, and over 1,600 square feet of meeting and banquet space. Close to great restaurants and the Pismo Prime Outlets, and only minutes from the beach, the Oceano Dunes, wineries, golf courses and quaint coastal towns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Pismo Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Pismo Beach Hotel Pismo Beach
- Mission Hotel Pismo Beach
- Mission Pismo Beach