My family and I had a fantastic weekend at the Dolphin Bay Resort. The staff was very accommodating to the needs of our three found kids and even welcomed us with sand toys and art supplies (crayons, constructions paper, scissors, play dough and glue) that were put to good use throughout the trip. The pool was enjoyable for kids and adults with an impressive Ocean view and poolside service.I liked the location because Pismo Beach can get really crowded but this is on the Shell Beach side and removed from that. The hotel sits right on the water with great views of the Ocean. You have to walk down some stairs to get to the beach but its a nice cove, with great tide pools and even on a holiday weekend, wasn't especially crowded. I'm a huge fan of the central coast and I loved being able to enjoy what it has to offer from this wonderful gem of hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set along the bluffs above one of the most beautiful coastlines in America, Dolphin Bay Resort & Spa offers exclusive 1 and 2-bedroom suites designed for elegance and comfort. Each suite provides a spacious living and dining room, fully equipped gourmet kitchen, a balcony (or patio), along with all of the finest amenities. Lido Restaurant and Bar features tempting California Coastal cuisine with an emphasis on locally produced food and wines. Treat yourself to a luxurious treatment at the resorts' spa, La Bonne Vie. From the sweeping ocean views to the impeccable service, you will savor every moment at Dolphin Bay Resort & Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Prestigia so you can book your Dolphin Bay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolphin Bay Resort And Spa
- Dolphin Bay Hotel Pismo Beach