Dolphin bay is not a cheap place to stay but the value far exceeds the rates. Usually you stay somewhere to enjoy the area but here you stay to enjoy the hotel, it's so hard to leave your room. Every room is a suite and they are huge! And they are completely equipped. Full kitchen too! Stuff the fridge with some local wine flop down on your plush bed, watch some Telly on the huge flat screens, listen to the waves crash outside you patio. Life is so good when you stay here. And the staff are so professional but down to earth and friendly too. Erica at front desk was wonderful and Todd is so fun to talk to. They truly make u feel so welcome. Don't pass this up when your on the central coast!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set along the bluffs above one of the most beautiful coastlines in America, Dolphin Bay Resort & Spa offers exclusive 1 and 2-bedroom suites designed for elegance and comfort. Each suite provides a spacious living and dining room, fully equipped gourmet kitchen, a balcony (or patio), along with all of the finest amenities. Lido Restaurant and Bar features tempting California Coastal cuisine with an emphasis on locally produced food and wines. Treat yourself to a luxurious treatment at The Spa at Dolphin Bay. From the sweeping ocean views to the impeccable service, you will escape the ordinary Dolphin Bay Resort & Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dolphin Bay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolphin Bay Hotel Pismo Beach
- Dolphin Bay Resort And Spa