“Tasty and Romantic”

SeaVenture Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
SeaVenture Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 116 Restaurants in Pismo Beach
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 45
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Dolliver
Description: SeaVenture Restaurant located on the beach in California's Central Coast wine country, the third floor Restaurant allows you to take in breathtaking sunsets and panoramic beach and ocean views from large picture windows and outdoor decks. Chef Casey Walcott's contemporary coastal cuisine is inspired by the surrounding local wine country. Our seasonal menu is prepared with locally farmed vegetables, premium pork and beef and the highest quality fish and seafood. All desserts are made in house from scratch.
Reviewed 22 October 2018

I came here with my husband for their Prixe Fix Valentine's Day dinner. We sat in a booth facing the ocean. We watched the sunset over the sea and enjoyed a truly delicious meal!

I recommend this place to locals and tourists alike. It's definitely not casual, but it's worth it. I'd check their website too for special dinners. When we were there they had live music as well.

They do have a large bar if that is more your style.

Any way you like it, this place is great!

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Maddie at the front desk is a perfect hostess. Great way to start for a party of 8 with no reservations on a Sunday morning at 11. We were seated on one of the patios. I had fried chicken Benedict served atop cinnamon swirl French toast. Crazy good! Bloody Mary was just okay but bottomless mimosa was a big hit with the others. Will visit again next time I’m in Pismo

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited the Sea Venture hotel for our anniversary last year, and this review is long overdue. The room was beautiful the hotel amenities were awesome and the private jacuzzi on the balcony was a plus plus! They provided complimentary wine and pampered us at the spa. Being able to just step down stairs and have a delicious meal with top-notch service, relaxing live music and the most awesome oceanic views was really special. One of the things I loved most about the Sea Venture is not only their hospitality and excellent guest services, but you are literally steps from the beach. And guess what... They provide complimentary beach chairs and umbrellas to the guest! Love this place, and thank you for making our stay very special. We will definitely be back.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 10 October 2018

I'm pretty old, but I think I brought the average age of the patron down by at least 15 years. This is an old, long over do for a re-do restaurant. You would assume that a restaurant by the name of SeaVenture at the beach would have a lot of seafood on the menu--it didn't. Over-priced, arrogant service in a really crappy environment. We did have an great ocean view. That was the highlight of the experience.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank Ed E
Reviewed 6 October 2018

Had dinner here. The table, room, view and service were fabulous. The food and preparation were great. Very nice spot for a nice sit down dinner. We had the Sea Venture which is a type of bouillabaisse and the Vol en Vent which is a shrimp and lobster dish with pastry and both were excellent. Over all I felt like it was a great find and the best dining of our trip to Pismo.

Date of visit: October 2018