Best Western Cajon Pass
US$ 90
SixPence Inn(Hesperia)
US$ 77
US$ 70
Econo Lodge Hesperia(Hesperia)(Great Value!)
US$ 65
Priceline
US$ 103
US$ 62
US$ 75
All reviewsdel tacothe pacific crest trailuncle joehot water takesloud plumbingstrategic locationgas station next doortrains passingsan bernardinotaco bellfreeway closepet feerailroad tracksclean roomsroom facinghot itemshot breakfast
Reviewed 21 March 2010

After skiing a long day on Mountain High we pulled into the parking lot. Note: it is very hard to see the entrance at night time with the cars flying by going the other direction. We pull up to the entrance and the girlfriend was like "...you weren't kidding. I am not staying here, I only stay @ 4 star hotels and above." I checked in with Kathy and she gave me a room on the 2nd floor that faced Interstate 15.

I had to return and see Kathy, because my girlfriend had bad knees and couldn't go up and down the stairs. There is no elevator in this place. Kathy put is on the 1st floor at the back of the hotel, towards the hill (nice and quiet), room 111. We put our stuff in the room and noticed that the hotel staff forgot to clean the tub, someone elses hair was in the tub and at the top of the tub walls was dust. No big deal, just was it down the drain.

Only issue was that the hot water takes at least 20 minutes to run before it gets hot. It has to come from the well that is down by the 138 highway. So turn it on before your actually gonna need it. Other than that, it was a great stay. But, if your used to having a wonderful continental breakfast in the morning, this one needs help. And the business center computer was down for both nights that we stayed there.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2010

The employees were extremely helpful. Kathy and Rick went above and beyond my expectations. I got stranded in Wrightwood so I needed a place to stay and Kathy was helpful in getting me a room without a reservation during peak season. When I left the next morning Rick was instrumental in arranging transportation, a very difficult task here, no buses or train stations nearby. After several attempts he found taxi service that was fast and friendly. Thank you.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 December 2009

My kids were nervous about staying in a "motel" - but the rooms were clean, the service pleasant, and the price was very reasonable. I would definitely come back there anytime!

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 November 2009

very nice and clean rooms. Awsome breakfast and employees

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 November 2009

I was very content during my stay, and loved the location! the freeway noise did not bother me at all, as I simply blocked it out! Many hotels are located near airports---so cars are really ok! My room was large and sooo comfortable, with a shower to die for! I'd stay again in a heartbeat if the opportunity arises. The three employees I came in contact with were ever so polite and helpful. I loved it all! jra

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled solo