“You'll find Berry Hill Bistro Right Off The Park”
Review of Berry Hill Bistro

Berry Hill Bistro
Ranked #19 of 202 Restaurants in Paso Robles
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 15 March 2015

This little gem has great sandiches, pannini's and wonderful salads for lunch. Reasonably priced. Indoor and outdoor seating. We've gone twice and definitely plan next visit for dinner.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 8 March 2015

I ate lunch here with a friend while visiting Creston,CA. We spent the day walking around Paso Robles and stumbled upon Berry Hill Bistro. It began with a warm welcome by the staff. The lunch menu was sophisticated yet simple. The wines were perfectly selected from the area. The service and atmosphere were both fantastic as well.I'm looking forward to another great lunch at Berry Hill Bistro in the near future.

Reviewed 24 February 2015

We had not been to Berry Hill Bistro in quite a long time, we happened to walk by on a recent visit to Paso and stopped in. Nice warm decor and very friendly staff. For lunch a nice and substantial menu, with quite a few offering. Pricing at first glance may seem a bit pricey, however when you see the plates and quality, you are getting good value for your dollars.

Reviewed the wine list and was very impressed with a nice selection of local Paso wines. The pricing is likely the best on the square in Paso and I would go to Berry Hill just to enjoy a reasonably prices bottle and some appetizers.

We ordered our lunches and they were very substantial and prepared very well. Great onion rings! I had an Ahi Sandwich and it was very interesting combination of a Basalmic vinegar reduction with Wasabi. Not a conventional mix to me but very good and delicious. Also we had a Cheese melt burger, it was very good and portions are big.

A solid and great choice on the square in Paso Robles. When we are in town for Zinfest we will return!

1  Thank UziL
Reviewed 4 February 2015 via mobile

Our meal was OK. Nothing to write home about. My husband had the Calamarie Piccata -looked like they were attempting to use up a bottle of capers. My Portabella Mushroom salad -the best part was the bacon. I had them add grilled chicken. A little dry. They did however substitute goat cheese for the Maytag Blue. With so many places in Paso Robles to eat, we'll not have a need to return.

Reviewed 14 January 2015

My wife and I had dinner at Berry Hill on a Tuesday evening. The ambiance was very nice with some nice jazz music playing. The restaurant is across from the park, or square, downtown. My wife had a calamari steak which was outstanding. I had a flat iron steak which was also excellent and done to perfection. They have an extensive wine list as you would expect from a restaurant in the area. The service was excellent and the prices are quite reasonable.