1,748 results
All reviewsmineral spasulfur smellspa roomhot springsjesse jamesgrounds are beautifulprime ribhistoric hotelwine tastingtown squarewithin walking distancemovie theaterperfect locationrestaurants and shopspool and hot tubking bedcentral coast
Reviewed 16 August 2017

This is the 2nd time i have stayed here and will not stay here again. The front desk does not know what they are doing and always have to ask for help. the help seems to always be busy and both times i have been stuck waiting to get my room for over 20 mins. plus my coffeemaker was broken and when i told the front desk they never had a new one sent to me so i had to pay for coffee every day.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank jenniferwI6978PX
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

I was in Paso Robles for my cousins wedding. It was a very hot weekend, July is not optimal month to travel to Paso Robles. I stayed for 3 nights in the Pittsburgh Pirates Suite.

The Suite was large and would work well for a family. The hotel has a smell about it. I discovered that it's the sulfur from the natural spring the hotel sits on. You get used to it. The room is older and beat up. Needs a rehab. The cost was pretty expensive for what I got - I think I paid almost $300/night for the Suite on Friday and Saturday and $229 on Sunday. Considering what you get, a little over priced (but not for the market I suspect)

The grounds are adequate and the pool is well maintained, but fairly small for as many rooms as they have.

The bed in the room is fine - but a Hampton Inn has a nicer bed.

I ate breakfast every day in the restaurant. It was very good and inexpensive.

Ultimately, the best part of this hotel is the location. It is walking distance to all sorts of bars, restaurants, ice cream and coffee shops.

Overall, I would recommend for a short stay in wine country if you want to be close to all that downtown Paso Robles has to offer. But definitely not the lap of luxury and it will cost you.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2017

You couldn't ask for a better location. In the heart of downtown with the best restaurants, wineries and quaint shops all walking distance. The grounds are beautiful and the room was very spacious. They staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Erica F, General Manager at Paso Robles Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2017

Hello Shamia! Thank you for choosing the Paso Robles Inn. We know there are many choices when staying in our lovely town. We are so pleased to know that you enjoyed our location and the room. Thank you for your kind review.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

We came to the area for some serious wine tasting and tours. We spent two nights at the inn. Service was perfect and the rooms were comfortable and clean. Beds were very nice and the bathtub was amazing. We ate breakfast both mornings at their restaurant and the food was delicious both days.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 12 August 2017

Quaint historic inn with convenient location right in the center of town. Relaxing swings in beautiful garden flower filled area which waa great for stargazing at night. Pool and jacuzzi were welcome additions

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family