1,748 results
All reviewsmineral spasulfur smellspa roomhot springsjesse jamesgrounds are beautifulprime ribhistoric hotelwine tastingtown squarewithin walking distancemovie theaterperfect locationrestaurants and shopspool and hot tubking bedcentral coast
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

I was on a long drive back from northern Montana. I happened across Paso Robles on my way fleeing from I5 and began looking at the hotels along the main strip. Busy little town during the day, lots of people around and about. I walked into the Inn office without a reservation and they were able to get me a room. My room had a fireplace and a large hydro-jet tub. I wish it would have worked but I did enjoy a long hot bath. The bathroom was large with a separate shower area. The rest of the room was spotless and comfortable. The Inn has a Steakhouse and a bar lounge on site. Perfect for killing a couple hours before bed.
Very friendly staff. We'll be back soon for a weekend and we'll stay at the Inn.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Erica F, General Manager at Paso Robles Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

We are so glad to hear that you happened to stumble upon our quaint town and that you enjoyed your stay with us! We are looking forward to having you visit us again soon!

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Located in walking distance to just about everything. The inn is clean, people are friendly, rates are good and the overall experience was good. Nothing to complain about.
I will be staying here every time I come to Paso.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

So glad to hear that you enjoyed your time here in Paso! Our cute little town is always excited to have visitors! We are looking forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Very nice and friendly hotel. The grounds are particularly nice to enjoy with swings and gardens. Couldn't ask for a better location in Paso Robles. Many eating options within walking distance. I did not try one of the hot tub rooms, but looked like a great vacation option.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are so glad to hear that we were able to meet your expectations and we are looking forward to your next stay with us! We encourage you to stay in one of our spa rooms next time you stop by, it will be a nice a relaxing end to your day!

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Great rooms (get the ballroom suites if available), great staff ( they will answer any questions about the hotel or the town), great location for walking around the square and for dining. Wine tasting all over the square, with no need to drive. The restaurant on property is great for any guest.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Erica F, Manager at Paso Robles Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

So glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! The Grand Ballroom is so beautiful and truly unique. We look forward to having you as our guest again real soon.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

We stayed here for a friends wedding. The grounds were beautiful. I loved all the flowers and creeks. Tje location was great too. Walking distance to many shops and restaurants. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. We will definitely be coming back again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Erica F, General Manager at Paso Robles Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! I am also very pleased to hear that our staff as accommodating and friendly. I hope that your friend's wedding was a truly magical day and I hope to see you next time!