A great location right off 101. We had an upper level room with a king bed. While the bath is small it was more than adequate. The bed was comfortable and everything appeared clean and updated. The location was quiet but within walking distance to some restaurants. The front desk staff was helpful. We took the short drive to Paso Robles town center and ate at Pappy McGregor's on Pine Street. We each chose one of their specialties – Chicken Pot Pie and Cioppino. Both were excellent. We had breakfast at the Cowgirl Café - simple fare for a decent price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Adelaide Inn is Family owned and operated for over 45 years.The Adelaide Inn is the perfect accommodation choice while visiting the Paso Robles area. In most of our guestrooms you will find comfortable, homey features including reclining armchairs, makeup mirrors, and flat-screen televisions with premium cable channels. The business traveler will appreciate our accommodations with amenities not usually found at comparably priced properties. Our rooms also include a working desk, refrigerator, coffeemaker, microwave, and free high speed DSL Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Adelaide Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adelaide Hotel Paso Robles
- Adelaide Motel Paso Robles
- Adelaide Inn Paso Robles