“Father's Day Champagne Brunch”
Review of Panolivo - CLOSED

Panolivo
Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 30
Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 14th Street
Description: Tasty, comforting and healthy, French-inspired California cuisine, in a warm, inviting, casual chic atmosphere. Breakfast, lunch & dinner served nonstop, all-day, everyday. Dedicated Vegan Menu. Dedicated Gluten free menu. Menu also featuring Mediterranean dishes from Jaffa Cafe.
Reviewed 21 June 2017

Crab Eggs Benedict with the most lemony hollandaise and generous serving of crab, outstanding Boeuf bourguignon, deliciously tender meat, lots of excellent Moet Chandon Champagne, Profiteroles and Espresso. All delicious. The service though enthusiastic, needs refining. The owner himself sorted everything out. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone wishing to experience good French food in a relaxed congenial setting.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

We have always enjoyed eating here when traveling through Paso Robles. This last time was very disappointing. Their french fries are still good, but my chicken sandwich was a soggy mess. My husband had a club sandwich which was OK but nothing special. Sadly, we will probably not return.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

My husband and I found this via Open Table. It is within walking distance of the town square. The menu is just diverse enough with a bit of french flair. I had a traditional eggs/bacon entree, and the hubby had the delicious brioche french toast. All very good for a reasonable price. Clean. Good service.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

Love this place - never choose another when in Paso Robles for breakfast. They make their own yogurt and granola which I always order while my husband can order typical breakfast fare. It seems to be under new ownership given some menu items have changed names and are served a bit differently but just as great tasting. The atmosphere is pleasant - light and bright inside with outside tables available too. The waitress was appropriately attentive, as has been our consistent experience here.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

We learned a lot about herbs, seasonings, and cheese and wine pairing. Their wines are okay, not the best we've had but still good quality.