“Our favorite place in Paso Robles!”
Review of Panolivo

Panolivo
Reserve with OpenTable
Panolivo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 201 Restaurants in Paso Robles
Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 30
Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 14th Street
Description: Tasty, comforting and healthy, French-inspired California cuisine, in a warm, inviting, casual chic atmosphere. Breakfast, lunch & dinner served nonstop, all-day, everyday. Dedicated Vegan Menu. Dedicated Gluten free menu. Menu also featuring Mediterranean dishes from Jaffa Cafe.
Reviewed 23 April 2012

My husband and I eat dinner here every time we visit Paso Robles and the food is always excellent. The service is wonderful and fast but you never rushed. Amazing french dishes as well as continental fair. And the desserts......just like you get in Paris!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 10 April 2012

My daughter and grandkids and I love this place! Wonderful lunches - great salads - good food! Have been taking my grandson since he was months old. Always accomodating staff and fab atomsphere.

Reviewed 7 April 2012

We had lunch here. The soups (minestrone and lentil) were really bland, and the texture of canned soups. The salads were not quite as interesting as they sounded on the menu, although they were pretty good.

Reviewed 24 March 2012

Yesterday, my husband and daughter and I stopped in Paso Robles for lunch on the way home from So Cal. What a great town! We saw this cute restaurant and couldn't resist. What a great find. Linen table clothes, great windows to gaze outside, outside seating if you prefer, wonderful home made pastries - also available for purchase, and a wide selection of menu items for breakfast or lunch. My husband had quiche (mushroom and spinach), my daughter had a chicken panini sandwich, and I had quiche (broccoli and cheddar). We also had home made fries and also home made sweet potato fries. A wonderful find in downtown Paso Robles.

Reviewed 29 February 2012

Yesterday we stopped by Panolivo for lunch on our way to Pismo Beach. This fun little bistro in the heart of Paso Robles is serving some great French food. I made reservations on opentable and we were promptly seated at a nice table by the window. I ordered the Caesar Salad which was prepared nicely with lots of grated Parmesan Cheese. My entree was the Beef Bourguignon which was very good. My husband and I shared this dish. I wished the pieces of beef were a bit larger but the flavors were wonderful and it was served with a side fettucini.

We were too full to have dessert there but did order an Apricot Croissant which I was planning on having for breakfast the next morning. It was finished before we hit our hotel, it was flakey and delicious. I wished we would have ordered more pasteries, the Chocolate Eclairs also looked delicious.

We usually go to Artisan for a meal in the area but they were closed. We were glad we stopped by this quaint little French cafe and will definitely return. Next time I would like to dine outside on the sidewalk tables.