All reviews hilton honors wine tasting wine country great hotel hearst castle breakfast room lounge area complimentary breakfast fitness center cookies yogurt excellent stay we've stayed easy access convenient location local wineries definitely stay here again
Reviewed 15 May 2018

My husband and I stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Paso Robles for two nights. The location was great, right off the freeway. Easy to get to the wineries and downtown Paso Robles.
The staff was friendly and very accommodating. I would definitely stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
prbcahamptonsuites, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites - Paso Robles, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Dear Shelley K,

Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words regarding the service and
accommodations that you received during your recent stay with us! I'm also glad you found our location to be convenient, and we hope to see you again soon!

Nicole East

Reviewed 15 May 2018

My husband and I were on a wine tasting trip and chose the Hampton because of previous satisfaction with Hilton Hotels. The hotel was located in a great location, close to shopping. The best part of the location was the proximity to the highways and ease of getting to the wineries and downtown. And, it was just about a 45 minute drive to the coast.

The room was quiet and clean. What else could you ask for?

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Had a wonderful experience not only with check-in but with the customer service I received while checking in I was given a complementary upgrade and a package that made me feel warm and fuzzy my room was exceptionally clean and comfortable like to thank the girls at the desk for all their hard work in making me feel welcomed

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
prbcahamptonsuites, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites - Paso Robles, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

I am so happy that my team made sure that your stay was perfect. I will share these comments with the whole staff. We strive to make all guests feel "warm and fuzzy" and I smile knowing that we succeeded with you.

Please come back soon.

Hampton Inn & Suites Paso Robles

Reviewed 12 May 2018

I am in the Paso Robles region working and I am pretty loyal to Hilton Honors, but even more loyal to the Hampton Brand. The breakfasts and fitness centers work great for me. the location right by restaurants and a Target was very helpful for me when working long days to refuel and get supplies.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. The team is excited when we celebrate perfect reviews. Please do not be a stranger and come back soon.

Hampmton Inn & Suites Paso Robles

Reviewed 10 May 2018

Great location, SUPERB Staff. Sister faculty has an amazing restaurant. 10 vineyards within 3 miles. Great wine tasting.
Hotel was beautiful, breakfast was good. Perfect location for those looking to explore the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you much for taking the time to communicate such nice words. I will make sure the entire staff sees your review and we celebrate together.
Please come back again soon and we can celebrate another perfect stay together.

Hampton Inn & Suites Paso Robles