I stayed with my wife at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Paso Robles over the New Year holiday. The hotel is right off Highway 101 and 46. The hotel is close to downtown Paso (about 10-15 minutes) and multiple attactions including wineries, fairgrounds, Morro Bay, Hearst Castle and San Luis Obispo. The room was very clean and updated. The TV is not HD. The bathroom did not have a bath tub - just a shower. From Monday-Thursday, there is early evening wine and cheese reception. The breakfast has multiple selections including oatmeal, hot entrees, cereal and bread products. The hotel is close to Bella Sera restaurant which is in hotel within walking distance. There is fitness room, business center and multiple conference rooms. There is pool and spa. There are not great views but the hotel is very clean and in great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites in Paso Robles sits atop the "Gateway to Wine and Castle Country" and offers everything you'd expect from a Hilton Family property. Hot breakfast, heated pool and spa, complimentary high speed internet access, state of the art fitness center, business center and Manager's Wine & Cheese reception Mon-Thurs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites - Paso Robles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites - Paso Robles
- Hampton Inn & Suites - Paso Robles Hotel Paso Robles
- Hampton Inn Paso Robles
- Paso Robles Hampton Inn