“One of the best hidden gems in Paso”
Review of Westberg Cellars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Westberg Cellars
Reviewed 21 December 2011

Went to Paso with the adults only family over Thanksgiving. Enjoyed three easy days of wine tasting across 10 wineries and this was the find of the trip for me. Amazingly smooth Zins and blends. Small family run winery hidden away. Very under the radar and very well priced. Could easily sell their wines for double the price. The Willow's Cuvee and Estate Zin were the stars of the show. I walked out with a case which was a first for me - I usually grab a bottle or two of something I like. These wines I loved!

I highly recommend it - check ahead as it may be appointment only. Our driver set it up ahead of time for us.

2  Thank ScottW13
Reviewed 12 September 2011

Not a big fancy tasting room, but honest chance to interact with the winemakers and really learn about the passion they have for wine. Try the Turtle Rock "willow cuvee", really well made blend of Rhone grapes + zin....velvety and lush red.

2  Thank HRdrake