We really wanted to have a good experience here. Tom was very friendly on the phone, and we looked forward to a good time. Unfortunately, the inn has not been kept up as it should. We had hoped to use the pool on those hot days, but the water was not only dirty and in need of cleaning, it also had algae growing in the bottom of the pool. The pool and patio chairs were full of cobwebs and the cushions were torn and dirty. Tom did provide a nice bottle of wine, and good recommendations for restaurants and wineries. The bedrooms were clean and comfortable, and the inn has beautiful panoramic views of the valley.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax at our romantic Villa located close to town and yet worlds away. Surrounded by vineyards, bask in the sun by the pool and enjoy see forever views from our 1200 ft elevation on a ten acre estate,lined with olive trees, lavender, and many kinds of flowers. Four suites, all with full bath, private patios or walk out sundecks. Southwest/Tuscan decor; eclectic furnishings; flat screen DVD players in every room for private movie viewing our library of over 500 first run movies. Air conditioned, Pool, serene, exclusive. Owner is Executive Chef and winemaker. Est. 2007.. Ten minutes from 20 wineries, located in the heart of the "Backroads wine district" in east Paso Robles. WALK to a nearby winery for a picnic and tasting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Desperado Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Valdemosa Hotel Paso Robles
- Valdemosa Hotel Paso Robles