See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 July 2017

I would not recommend this hotel to my worst enemy! It may appear clean on inspection, but attempts at renovations reveal a badly worn hotel in need of an implosion. Room that seemed to be an annexed room, next to owners/managers was awful! no window and walls were paper thin. I felt I was in the bathroom WITH the manager in the am. walls were badly peeling and carpeting wad disgusting.. I felt I needed to wear shoes so I would not catch anything. Dont stay here. spend a $100 more and find ANYTHING else.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jrgleas59
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Disregard negative things you have read about Wine Country Inn...seems to be under new ownership. Lovely people ... and looks like they are a work in progress. Went to a concert in paso and just needed a place to stay and not drive over 2 hours home after. The outside of hotel is a work in progress I think but the rooms have obviously been renovated recently. New carpet, new plaster on walls, new fixtures and very clean. Has AC..a little fridge ..crisp new linens. For $65 bucks its a great place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 June 2017

The room was updated, clean, and an incredible value! The owner was helpful, and very nice to work with. He showed us several rooms just so we knew all of them were recently updated. My wife and I would stay there again if we travel through Paso Robles.

Room Tip: Included mini fridge and microwave
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2017

We were a little nervous booking after reading some previous reviews but thought well we were only staying one night!! The outside of the building is still a work in progress but the rooms have been renovated and we were very happy for the amount we paid. Beds comfortable, great TV, fresh clean bathroom.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 May 2017

Juggling paper in an elderly open car is asking for trouble but so is not checking whether to turn left or right gave us an interesting tour of Paso before we reversed direction and found the motel at the other end of town.

The exterior was similar to many motels and after a small mix up with the booking we were shown to a very pleasant and spacious room around the side of the office. It was clean and well appointed. My only worry was that there was no immediate parking and I was concerned that I was not able to keep an eye on our car. However the owner pointed out the space we could use just opposite the office and where it would be well lit.

With that worry out of the way we had a good night and very peaceful as we had no neighbours!

The owners were very friendly and helpful and we would be happy to return there. The internet was good and fast too!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple