Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pasadena Colorado Blvd.
US$ 171
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 203/night.

US$ 175
US$ 171
US$ 181
US$ 164
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 182/night.

GreenTree Pasadena Inn(Pasadena)(Great Value!)
US$ 156
US$ 149
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 177/night.

US$ 144
US$ 125
ComfortInn
Courtyard Los Angeles Pasadena/Old Town(Pasadena)(Great Value!)
US$ 137
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 187/night.

US$ 322
US$ 251
US$ 176
US$ 167
US$ 298
US$ 183
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 211/night.

Saga Motor Hotel(Pasadena)(Great Value!)
US$ 117
All reviewscinnamon rollscolorado blvda small strip mallfront desk staffcovered garagebacon or sausageyogurthotel is locatedfree breakfastfreeway accesstwo double bedscheck in was quickminute drivehot breakfastmountain viewthe breakfast areaoutdoor pool
Reviewed 28 November 2017

I accidentally left four new golf shirts in the room when I checked out. I called later that day about retrieving them, and I was told they would check with housekeeping in the morning. I called again the next morning, and I was told that housekeeping found no shirts. This is an unacceptable way to do business in my book. I will stay somewhere else next trip.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
HIPasadena, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pasadena Colorado Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Dear MIA

I want to start by apologizing for all the inconvenience you had with your missing shirts. We did indeed check with the housekeeping staff and the manager but nothing was found in the room. We always follow the same procedures with any items left behind, therefore we will like for you to please contact us directly to get more information on the issue and to see if there's anything we can do for you. Our sincere apologies to you and hope you can give us another chance to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

We had a suite with a king bed and sleeper sofa. It works well for us as we travel with a teenager who requires "his own space". We were in town for a convention in Alhambra and this was just a 5 minute drive from the venue. Clean room, nice hotel. Staff was nice. Parking is strange, not much in front of the hotel but there's a garage in back that offers much more parking. Continental breakfast wasn't so great, the usual pancakes, cereal, etc. not terrible but nothing to write home about. A good stay for a long weekend.

Room Tip: Easy access to freeway.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
HIPasadena, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pasadena Colorado Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Dear ChefTracie,

Thank you for your recent stay at Holiday Inn Express Colorado-Pasadena and for your feedback. We are planning to upgrade the breakfast bar in 2018 and we hope we will have another opportunity to accommodate you and looking forward to your advice.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Had business throughout the valley and hotels in downtown were too expensive so decamped to this Holiday Inn express at the suggestion of the "accelerate" promo. I've stayed at other Holiday Inn Expresses before and have found them to have good value with no frills, which is fine. Unfortunately for this location, they ignored my TWO separate email requests for confirmation for my reservation (very unprofessional, brighton management). Also, the housekeeping staff threw out a bag of unopened groceries that I had in a shopping bag - but then very clearly left the other plastic bags I was keeping around for shoes/etc. Confused as to why they would not be more mindful - I had $50 worth of food/drink in that bag. I also was not emailed to ask for my feedback.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
HIPasadena, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pasadena Colorado Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Dear Amos C.

Thank you for reaching out to the management and provide your feedback. We are glad that we were able to work towards your satisfaction. We have made the appropriate change since your review and we look forward to accommodate you in the near future.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Great rooms! Super comfy bed and pillows.
Excellent service and great cinnamon rolls at breakfast.

We were here for one time as we were attending a concert at the Rose Bowl. It was great.
We had a great sleep!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you, Leonora G.

It's exciting to learning that you have enjoyed your stay and our signature cinnamon rolls. We are looking to improve our breakfast soon hope we will get to accommodate you again in the near future.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

We really like Holiday Inn Express, and this hotel in particular. The location is excellent if you need to be in East Pasadena with quick off/on access to the 210 Freeway. The service is excellent. In fact, I was so impressed that housekeeping saw me swimming in their pool at the back, and that the towel shelf was empty, so she walked to the laundry room to get me a towel.

Room Tip: Rooms at BACK of hotel quieter with more light
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple