“Never had a bad meal here”
Review of Corner Bakery Cafe

Corner Bakery Cafe
Ranked #8 of 21 Bakeries in Pasadena
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Cuisines: American, Healthy, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 21 February 2018

I love this place!! It took forever to get my husband here but now its one of his most favorite, now if I can get him to try something beside the broccoli cheddar soup, ......
I haven't had anything not good here, I just need to get past the Harvest Salad, well that us my current love, but I seem to enjoy it all.

I'm not a breakfast person but their steel cut oatmeal is the best, or is it all the goodies they give me to put in it and hide the oatmeal...... now that could be it.

And the cranberry crisps are the very best

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 23 January 2017

I came for lunch and ordered a sandwich. I wasn't thrilled by the way it was made. It was greasy and not delightful. The restaurant had many patrons and some enjoyed the outdoor seating.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 28 March 2016

We visited Corner Bakery Cafe after Easter services. We ordered the pancakes, scrambled eggs and smoked bacon. The pancakes were the best I have tasted. The coffee was all you can drink with four choices of coffees. Service was friendly and quick. Restroom was clean and the place was welcoming.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 17 October 2015

My husband & I went there for breakfast, it's good for the price. It was under $ 20 bucks, we wanted something quit & easy & it was...

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 9 July 2015

Haven't been to corner bakery for years and what a change. They have everything for diet needs, low fat ect. Great sandwiches and soups and bakery items. I had a BBQ pork sandwich with side of avocado and quino salad, you have a choice of sides and bread. I had diet coke with a help yourself soda fountain. Great outside patio and plenty of tables and booths inside.

Date of visit: July 2015