Lowest prices for your stay
$202
Free cancellation until 02/07/22
$217
Trip.com
$198
Hotels.com$202
Travelocity$202
Traveluro$229
All reviews green tree inn del mar old town downtown la rose bowl free breakfast wholefoods arroyo microwave colorado
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 February 2022 via mobile

The hotel is very pleasant but the guy in the office ain’t! I don’t remember his name but it’s a chubby guy that was working on a weekend around 9pm. My daughters came to visit me and were outside waiting for their dad to pick them up when the guy from the office walked up to them asking them if they had a room here.. they answered yes. He asked what number is that? They replied. Then, he said -well I don’t know if you are telling the truth but you guys need to be quiet because you guys are scaring my guests. Well first off, I just want to say my daughters are only 14 years old(twins) and they were not being loud wat so ever and the people who he called (guests) were some homeless people that were hanging out next to the office . I didn’t want to make a big deal because I had paid for a full week n didn’t WANA cause any problems for my stay but I think that was very unprofessional for a man to say that to two 14 yrs old girls. But besides that, During my stay I was very pleased with the room. Although it’s a bit pricey but worth it. Usually, at hotels you find people always up to no good but at this hotel during my 2 weeks I stayed here I didn’t see anything that I can say was a concern for me and my kids safety. Very calm place. That guy in the office needs more training in customer service!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Kamran Khan, General Manager at GreenTree Pasadena Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your concerns We are committed to guest satisfaction and I am confident that our hotel staff will make every effort to prevent this from happening again. Please contact me at any time during business hours to further discuss this situation

Reviewed 3 February 2022

The room was very plain but bed was quite comfortable with good pillows.
The bathroom was below my usual standards. The shower was a dribble and washing my hair was a challenge.
The ceiling had been repaired very poorly after a leak.
The staff was excellent.
Room was clean.

Date of stay: January 2022

We are committed to guest satisfaction and I am confident the hotel will make every effort to prevent this from happening again.

Reviewed 11 January 2022

This hotel is at a central location for food, shopping, etc. The price is right, especially if you can sign in as a member b/c of price and checkout time is 1:00 instead of 11L00!! The noise is minimal except the street racers in the middle of the night, which is no fault of the hotel... our sound machine and their fan helped keep the noise down.
My only complaint about the room is the BED... way too lumpy!! Oh, and I wish they had bottled water in the room!!

Date of stay: January 2022

Thank you for getting in touch with us and we truly appreciate your comments.

Reviewed 14 December 2021

Met four staff, all very helpful and courteous. Room spacious but only one desk chair and desk with no lamp/light source. Adequate place for open luggage. One of us had to sit on the floor to see the older flat screen tv after batteries in remote were replaced. Few drawers or shelves for storage, adequate bathroom/shower with large bottles of soap but no lotion. No closet but small armoire with one shelf. Plenty of places to plug in stuff, softest foam king bed--comfortable to lie in but couldn't sit on its edge (we are used to extra firm mattress). Flooring in room was separated at joints and not very clean (we spilled water in the bathroom and cleaning up revealed dirt). Men's room at pool unusable. Great parking at first floor room after joining. Easy walking distance to restaurants and upscale food shopping.

Date of stay: December 2021

Please accept our sincerest apologies that your experience was less than satisfactory. Please do know that we value you as our guest and appreciate your business. I can assure you that corrective measures will be taken to prevent similar problems in the future. Please contact me at any time during business hours to further discuss this situation. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we hope to see you again at our brand when your travel plans require a night's lodging.

Reviewed 6 December 2021 via mobile

I've stayed here a few times and thought it was decent
for a motel so I booked it again for this visit. A HUGE
mistake! This place has gone downhill since I was last
here. They charge for parking and additional charges
upon checking in. I had a long flight and didn't want to
ask what the charges were for. Housekeeping is not a
regular service you have to call ahead to get your room
cleaned. Maybe it's due to Covid but I just thought it's
such a hassle so never bothered.
Bathroom had mold and there was a dead spider on
the ceiling that was squashed and wasn't even
removed. The ceiling's drywall in the shower was
peeling off. The room had red nail polish or paint on the
floor.
The place smelled of weed, it came through the vents
and you can smell it outside. On top of that, I wasn't
able to get any decent sleep because music was
blasting from a car at 2-3am for over an hour for my
entire stay and staff didn't do anything about it.
The front desk employee was very rude, a middle aged
Latino man. I asked for a parking pass and a do not
disturb sign, he was annoyed I asked such a thing. I also
reported that the tv wasn't working, he said to unplug
and plug back in, he was just very rude and unhelpful.
told him that didn't work and he said he come by to
look at it. He never showed up. Because of Covid, no
breakfast was being served it was in a brown paper
bag at the front desk. I asked is this breakfast, he didn't
even acknowledge me. I said thank you and no
response. This man was so unfriendly and extremely
rude. Why work in hospitality if you're just going to have
attitude with guests. I'm never staying here again. I
would give it no rating if I could!

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo

Please accept our sincerest apologies that your experience was less than satisfactory. Please do know that, we value you as our guest and appreciate your business. I can assure you that corrective measures will be taken to prevent similar problems in the future. Please contact me at any time during business hours to further discuss this situation. Thank you for bringing this to our attention