US$ 171
US$ 146
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 185/night.

US$ 120
US$ 311
US$ 214
US$ 329
US$ 209
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 231/night.

US$ 182
US$ 195
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 218/night.

US$ 189
US$ 128
US$ 188
US$ 178
Hotels.com
US$ 126
Priceline
All reviewswhole foodsdel marold townlight rail stationyogurtwithin walking distancefew blocksrose bowlunion stationconvenient locationunderground parkingmetro gold linepriced hotelbreakfast room ismini fridge and microwavepleasant staybars and restaurants
Reviewed 5 October 2017

When we checked into the room it had a bad industrial chemical smell. I returned to the front desk and asked for another room but was told they were sold out. I asked that they do something to remove the smell and they said all they could do was tell the manager in the morning. When I pressed they gave me a bottle of air freshener which was totally ineffective. We tried to air out the room by first opening the door and window for a couple of hours without success. We then tried to run the air conditioner which also didn't work. I might add that the air conditioner was very noisy, the bedspread had a quite prominent stain on it and the thermostat was hanging from the walls by the wires.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Albert R, General Manager at GreenTree Pasadena Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for responding on Trip Advisor. I apologize that you did not like the brand new furniture smell in our renovated room. In regards to the A/C, It is a brand new unit.

Albert Rostomyan

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Stayed here a few months back in an older room up on the 3rd floor PRIOR to the renovation. Had a decent enough experience to say that I'd stay again...Stayed again and was given an updated room. 2nd floor on the north side. Room was odd shape for a hotel and VERY Small. New upgrades were cheap and honestly the older room was nicer. WiFi reception was weak. Asked about room size and was told they are all about the same...I get that. I stay in a hotel room 4-6 nights per month, I pay from $119 - $225 a night. for this place Green Tree Inn, I paid $133 all in was a bit high for what is out there. I stayed last week at the Westin for $169 ALL in per night.

Although i appreciate smaller properties outside corridors etc. trying to upgrade, if you replace the carpet with flooring like tile or sheet vinyl, be sure to have your housekeeping staff run a mop after each guest. In the morning i walked to the desk, worked, walked to the restroom, normal activity, packed my stuff then made my way to the shower...my feet picked up so much dirt it created mud in the shower. GAG.

Room Tip: upgraded rooms are not that great.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank edviser
Albert R, General Manager at GreenTree Pasadena Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experince on Trip Advisor. I apologize that we did not meet and exceed your expectations, however, your feedback enable us to improve our product and service to our guests.

Albert Rostomyan

Reviewed 22 September 2017

We chose to stay at the GreenTree Inn while in Pasadena for an event at the Rose Bowl. As of this writing, the hotel is undergoing a refresh of many rooms. Having stayed in one of the refurbished rooms, I can say with confidence that you'll be happy with the new room. It's nothing fancy, mind you, but fresh, clean and functional. The location is convenient to Old Town Pasadena, and is across the street from a new Whole Foods, the Del Mar light rail station, and Congregation Ale House. An excellent value.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Love the GreenTree!! Super close to the Humane Society, whole foods, and Trader Joe's. Staff are really friendly. It's under construction and gets better at each stay. I always have a pleasant stay and a great nights sleep.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank charlenem371
Reviewed 20 September 2017

This hotel was going through a remodel during my stay. I was provided an updated room and it was pretty nice. There were no sound issues from the ongoing remodel. The hotel is a short walk or Uber away from numerous bars and restaurants. There is underground parking if you are looking to keep your vehicle out of the sun. The front desk staff was extremely nice and accommodating.

I was in town for a football game and it was a short drive away from the Rose Bowl.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends