US$ 176
US$ 146
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 193/night.

US$ 120
US$ 178
US$ 195
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 218/night.

US$ 194
US$ 174
US$ 128
US$ 133
Agoda.com
All reviewswhole foodsdel marold townlight rail stationyogurtwithin walking distancemetro gold linefew blocksrose bowlunion stationconvenient locationunderground parkingpriced hotelbreakfast room ismini fridge and microwavepleasant staybars and restaurants
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Stayed here a few months back in an older room up on the 3rd floor PRIOR to the renovation. Had a decent enough experience to say that I'd stay again...Stayed again and was given an updated room. 2nd floor on the north side. Room was odd shape for a hotel and VERY Small. New upgrades were cheap and honestly the older room was nicer. WiFi reception was weak. Asked about room size and was told they are all about the same...I get that. I stay in a hotel room 4-6 nights per month, I pay from $119 - $225 a night. for this place Green Tree Inn, I paid $133 all in was a bit high for what is out there. I stayed last week at the Westin for $169 ALL in per night.

Although i appreciate smaller properties outside corridors etc. trying to upgrade, if you replace the carpet with flooring like tile or sheet vinyl, be sure to have your housekeeping staff run a mop after each guest. In the morning i walked to the desk, worked, walked to the restroom, normal activity, packed my stuff then made my way to the shower...my feet picked up so much dirt it created mud in the shower. GAG.

Room Tip: upgraded rooms are not that great.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank edviser
Albert R, General Manager at GreenTree Pasadena Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experince on Trip Advisor. I apologize that we did not meet and exceed your expectations, however, your feedback enable us to improve our product and service to our guests.

Albert Rostomyan

Reviewed 22 September 2017

We chose to stay at the GreenTree Inn while in Pasadena for an event at the Rose Bowl. As of this writing, the hotel is undergoing a refresh of many rooms. Having stayed in one of the refurbished rooms, I can say with confidence that you'll be happy with the new room. It's nothing fancy, mind you, but fresh, clean and functional. The location is convenient to Old Town Pasadena, and is across the street from a new Whole Foods, the Del Mar light rail station, and Congregation Ale House. An excellent value.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Love the GreenTree!! Super close to the Humane Society, whole foods, and Trader Joe's. Staff are really friendly. It's under construction and gets better at each stay. I always have a pleasant stay and a great nights sleep.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank charlenem371
Reviewed 20 September 2017

This hotel was going through a remodel during my stay. I was provided an updated room and it was pretty nice. There were no sound issues from the ongoing remodel. The hotel is a short walk or Uber away from numerous bars and restaurants. There is underground parking if you are looking to keep your vehicle out of the sun. The front desk staff was extremely nice and accommodating.

I was in town for a football game and it was a short drive away from the Rose Bowl.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gpag92
Reviewed 6 September 2017

While we loved being so close to Whole Foods and were quite pleased with the room, my daughter lost her laptop there during our stay. Nothing came out of our visit the following day after we had checked out and spoke to the manager. .

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank olsonmaym
Management response:Responded 8 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. In regards to your laptop, please do not hesitate to call the hotel we would like to investigate further in order to find your item.

Albert Rostomyan