4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$332
View deal
Booking.com$332
Hotels.com$332
Priceline$332
travelup.com$363
Travelocity$332
Traveluro$359
All reviews front desk sliding door convention center restaurant staff self parking very nice hotel walking distance convenient location valet service excellent stay definitely stay here again old town rose bowl tino renovation garage
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 May 2022 via mobile

Almost had everything but not quite. The front desk staff was very nice and very helpful. There was a fellow standing by at the front desk that was fabulous. He gladly got our luggage for us when the rude & unhelpful vallets were too busy to even consider bringing our luggage to the room. When we checked out, we were told that there were no bell people available on “weekends” (the front desk must have meant weekdays because it was a Tuesday) but they would see if she couldn’t get a vallet to do it. We decided to take our own luggage and the check out was flawless. When we got our car, the vallet didn’t help us put our luggage in the car or open the door for me. Isn’t that what they do? We ate dinner in the restaurant and it was very good and the waitress was great. If the vallets weren’t so awful this would be a great place.

Room tip: Don’t expect too much from the vallets and bring coffee if you need more than 1 cup.
Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gwen_Ghiorso
Quest32925577969, General Manager at Hilton Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2022

Thank you for the great review!

We're happy you had a pleasant experience with us! It's lovely you enjoyed interacting with the members of our team so much. That's what we like to see! However, we regret that our valet service didn't meet your expectations. We endeavor to offer a top-notch experience for our guests so we'll be sure to discuss your concerns moving forward. Thanks for giving us the feedback about Valet, we will address those issues immediately.

We look forward to hosting you again soon for an even better experience!

Reviewed 1 May 2022 via mobile

Stayed here on a quick ten hour stay after driving from Las Vegas to fly out of LAX the following afternoon to New Orleans.

In a nice quiet location adjacent to quiet residential streets. Plenty of places to eat nearby. Clean and safe area.

Check-in staff was friendly and quick. Hotel common areas and room were clean and in good condition.

I’m Hilton Diamond and have stayed at a lot of Hiltons and other Hilton brands. Some Hiltons are fabulous and higher end. newer, Others are just average and a bit old. Not bad, but not exceptional. Just kind of plain and generic. I’d have to put this one in the later category. Wasn’t bad by any means, but not exceptional either. Not really any better than a decent Hilton brand Hampton Inn business hotel. And some of the newer Hampton Inns I’ve stayed at were fancier than this Hilton location,p in an older building.

No serious complaints. Just average. Got a good nights sleep and was ready to travel the next day. It served its purpose. For the steeply discounted Hotwire ‘secret deal’ we snagged it for last minute for these kind of quick overnights, I was satisfied.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Quest32925577969, General Manager at Hilton Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2022

Thank you for taking the time to submit this feedback, Adam.

We are always working as hard as we can to provide the best stays for our guests. We regret to hear about your experience. We will share all of your concerns with our team moving forward. We hope you plan on staying with us again soon. We'd love to improve your opinion of us.

Reviewed 26 March 2022

Amazing staff from front office, housekeeping, food and beverage, and engineering! Service is impeccable in all areas, rooms are well maintained, clean and food is awesome! Definitely will return to this property when we we visit Pasadena again! Thank you so much for the memorable experience.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank patmacalalag2022
Quest32925577969, General Manager at Hilton Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2022

Thank you for sharing this glowing review, Pat!

We are delighted to hear about your experience at Hilton Pasadena! We truly appreciate your kind words regarding our team. It's wonderful that you felt valued by each member of our top-notch team. We strive to provide our guests with the warmest hospitality and most efficient service, so this is fantastic to hear! Your compliments are not only rewarding, but also encouraging.

We'd love to share another positive, fun experience with you in the future.

Reviewed 23 March 2022

The hotel was simply not worth the value. Few points to mention:
1. No FREE parking for the guests. We were not aware of it since all the hotels we stayed in so far had free overnight parking options.
2. No complimentary breakfast which was really absurd when you pay $240/ night stay!
3. No microwave oven in the room. We didn't even get any toothbrushes or paste, had to call the operator to get those!
4. There are sliding doors attached to the bathrooms which can't be locked. This also felt weird.

Overall, I didn't enjoy the stay at all.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Quest32925577969, General Manager at Hilton Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2022

We appreciate the feedback, UmmayHabiba.

We're disappointed your time with us was less than ideal. We do hope you give us another opportunity to share a more positive experience with you soon.

Reviewed 20 March 2022 via mobile

This is the place to stay if you want to have a miserable dinner, and NO HOUSEKEEPING for the 5 days I was there.

I asked for housekeeping - went on my business affairs- came back 12 hours later-

No housekeeping-
I called the front desk- they apologized - asked if I wanted to change my room?

I said, “ No, but so would like to get my room cleaned up and the coffee replenished.”

We’ll
Send some supplies right up.

Minutes later I heard a knock-

No one was there- when I answered -except the plastic bag of supplies I requested- on the floor.

Next day- I go to my business meeting- come back 12 hours later- NO HOUSEKEEPING

I dated from Tuesday till Saturday and no clean up
Of my room

The food menu selection was very poor .

Only open from 5-9 pm for dinner.

Not a fun experience

Trip type: Travelled on business
Quest32925577969, General Manager at Hilton Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2022

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback, Tyler.

We're disappointed your time with us was anything less than ideal. We care deeply about the satisfaction of our guests so we regret that our features, cleaning services, and available amenities didn't meet your expectations. Thank you again for your feedback. We'll be sure to address your concerns with our team moving forward.