Lowest prices for your stay
FindHotel
Traveluro
$209
View deal
Hotels.com
1,630 results
All reviews city hall california pizza kitchen self parking starbucks coffee old town per day rose bowl fitness center los angeles norman valet ventana privileges robe closet bellman checkin
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2022

A healthcare worker looking for rest was NOT what I found. First trip post covid I was looking for a restful night away. As I entered the room a letter on the desk notified me of a power outage that was planned. William the front desk manager assured me that I would sleep through the outage. What he failed to mention is the early morning fire alarms that would be blaring in my room for 45 mins. There was absolutely no rest. Since William knew of this disturbance why would I not be told prior to stay? It wasn't a restful trip and William said NO one would be refunded. Not the comfort or calm of what was promised.

1  Thank SarahSD123
Siamak Nassirpour, General Manager at The Westin Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2022

Dear SarahSD123

Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns and frustrations with us during your most recent stay at Westin Pasadena. First, I would like to thank you for your service and dedication as a healthcare worker, particularly over the last two years. On behalf of all of us, we truly appreciate you and your profession.

Please also allow me the opportunity to sincerely apologize for the disturbance you experienced during the fire alarm testing during your stay with us. Please know that is it always our full intent to ensure that any disruption surrounding our guests are well planned and communicated in advance. Once again, I apologize if this was not communicated properly or in advance.

Please feel free to contact my office directly if I can be of any assistance. I hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 27 February 2022 via mobile

I recently stayed at the Westin Pasadena and my experience was wonderful. The location, room, and staff assured me I made the right choice. I would like to point out that on check out the staff member Sam was extremely helpful, pleasant, friendly and knowledgeable and shared some very helpful information. His attitude made the start of my day which was great after a good nights sleep even better.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 February 2022 via mobile

The Pasadena Westin is conveniently located to old town Pasadena and close enough to the Huntington library and Norton Simon museum. It’s a clean and lovely hotel with great and helpful and nice staff. The rooms are small and could use some color and pizazz but the suite was great because of the extra living room area. The prices could come down a bit and I think they would see more weekend action. Also put some more amenities in the bathroom ie scrubs, lotion, ear tips, cotton pads etc. Also a few more waters in fridge would be nice. And for heaven sakes get the executive lounge open. Overall it was sufficient but bland.

Room tip: Justine at front desk is amazing and Tammy and staff in restaurant are soooo nice and accommodating.
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Walkingwithyou
Reviewed 25 January 2022 via mobile

Lovely hotel, nice room, nice big tub in the bathroom. The front desk staff were super friendly and helpful. The hotel was beautiful as were the surrounding areas. Only downside was there was no hot tub which was the only reason we booked this hotel. There’s a hot tub in the pictures but when we arrived were told it was taken out in 2018. The pictures should be updated. Otherwise a nice stay.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank falynn365
Reviewed 21 January 2022 via mobile

I am reviewing the Resturaunt in the hotel and I must say that the chef (whom I met tonight) created an absolutely fantastic meal. It is a blackened salmon salad prepared with a purée dressing… very light cuisine probably less than 1,000 calories but explosive flavor. If you are in the area please try it!

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Traveljava57
Siamak Nassirpour, General Manager at The Westin Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2022

Dear Traveljava57,

I am so glad you had the opportunity to visit our Ventana's restaurant and enjoyed your meal last night. Indeed we are very proud of our Executive Chef and his new menu. Your selection was great and I recommend you try our new dishes next time you are in the hotel.

I appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Kind regards,